ADVERTISEMENT

I'm reminded of this exchange with Goldie…

The thing that makes her such a loathsome bitch is that she acts all indignation and clutches her pearls any time someone is the least bit hostile towards her and yet she’s been trying to weaponize my sharing with a hurting poster, who reached out to the board for support, struggles in my past. She’s been doing it for years now. I find it sad and pathetic, but can you imagine having someone that toxic in your life?
Ah. The irony is strong with this one. My sincerest sympathies go out to Mrs. Belem.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I’m not a fan either. But you can attack my politics or me personally, but once you shit-talk my state and my roots, imma call you the crusty ass bitch that you are.

Not sorry.
That and she personally attacked @Tom Paris to the point where she's lucky she didn't get banned. She should have imo.

But I agree with you that if you are posting on an Iowa board as an FSU fan, I sure as shit wouldn't attack those people's state. Too many FSU posters have done that including her. Now, I am totally fine with the FSU posters on here unless they cross that red line.

That and she personally attacked @Tom Paris to the point where she's lucky she didn't get banned. She should have imo.

But I agree with you that if you are posting on an Iowa board as an FSU fan, I sure as shit wouldn't attack those people's state. Too many FSU posters have done that including her. Now, I am totally fine with the FSU posters on here unless they cross that red line.
She picked the wrong time to crap-talk my teaching ability...when somebody who knows happened to wander over to the board that day. I don't think I have had a white knight before!

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
giphy.gif

Reactions: WisestIowan
I would return the sentiment but you're all alone aren't you? A bitter old lonely crone trying desperately to hold onto her fading glory years. You're pitiable

wow. I haven’t been following here or warchant much. But, I don’t remember this degree of hostility. Hell, my general feeling to both the Belem and Goldmom handles remains positive.

Reactions: goldmom
wow. I haven’t been following here or warchant much. But, I don’t remember this degree of hostility. Hell, my general feeling to both the Belem and Goldmom handles remains positive.
Well, a few years of her mocking me for sharing with someone going thru depression will do that.

She and I have a long history - she and Texskills got me my first ban from Warchant decades ago when I mocked him for getting his mommy to help him in an argument. It's been hot and cold since then but she's gotten nastier and nastier in recent years.

I just find her pathetic now.

Reactions: unsubstantiated
She specifically attacked Iowans.

If she (and you) don't like it, you can always go back to the FSU boards.

Not looking for specific, exact. Just want to play in a somewhat neutral ballpark with reasonable objective rules. Not many Repubs or Dems are even in the ballpark and most won't even consider it.

I feel like there are quite a few moderate Democrats out there - that's how we got Biden as a nominee over Bernie. I still also think there are moderate GOPers, but they have largely been pushed to one side - think Hogan, Kasich, etc.

Heck, if Kinzinger ran for POTUS in '24, I'd seriously consider him. I said several times last week, any Republican who hasn't broken with Trump is politically dead to me and has forever put themselves beyond redemption in my book.

Haven’t read the last few pages. Anything good happening in this thread?
Just catching up myself. It appears at some point goldmom said "little Iowa self" and Torbee, henceforth called Torbeedo, gave her a piece of his mind. The language is top notch though, there is even a creative way to get the word. C. U. N. T. To display. I just want to make sure we can still talk shit about the state of Florida whenever we want, because let's face it, Florida man gonna Florida man and this is the ****ing Iowa site.

Just catching up myself. It appears at some point goldmom said "little Iowa self" and Torbee, henceforth called Torbeedo, gave her a piece of his mind. The language is top notch though, there is even a creative way to get the word. C. U. N. T. To display. I just want to make sure we can still talk shit about the state of Florida whenever we want, because let's face it, Florida man gonna Florida man and this is the ****ing Iowa site.

He better not give to many pieces away.

Reactions: Your.Shadow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT