ADVERTISEMENT

Immediately Eligible Transfers (Moss #20) & Sit One year Transfers Ranked

I guess that's why I generally refer to all black people as "black." If it's done respectfully there should not be any offense taken. When I see or hear about American black folks insisting on being referred to as "African-American," I consider that histrionics more than anything else.

The best one ever was NBC doing a winter Olympic interview and a black lady from England won a medal and the interviewer ask her "How does it feel to be the first African American to win a winter Olympics medal in that event". The lady looked at him and said "Im from England". The interviewer still did not get what was going on. Ummm You can't be African American from England.

Because so many Final Four teams start 4-5 white guys!!! ; )
In the past 30 years, maybe 4-5 total teams in the Final Four or Final 8 started more than one white guy????
White guys are surely taking over the NBA!! Not racist, just facts. Same goes for running backs and corners. How many white runningbacks and white cornerbacks are there in the NFL???? Answer: zero, and it’s been that way for decades. Not racist, just facts. You show me an NFL team starting two white corners, and I’ll show you a team going 4-12!

Well Virginia this year started more than 1 white guy. Kyle Guy and Jack Salt. Multiple of Coach K's 5 titles had more than 1 white starter like Hurley and Laettner teams. Or year they played Butler in the title game both teams had at least 2 white starters. The Wisconsin teams that made back to back final 4s started multiple white guys. Or how about the KU teams with Iowa natives Collison and Heinrich who made the Final 4 in back to back seasons and title game as seniors. This is all off the top of my head. Sure there is many more.

So in response to your 4-5 teams in the last 30 years I'm calling BS on that claim.

Reactions: keosauquahawk
Sure. It was their Super Bowl, just like every time the play Iowa. I applaud their scrappiness. They just really want to beat those mean Iowa teams that keep stomping on them.
Of topic from the original post. Debate grade 0

ADVERTISEMENT