ADVERTISEMENT

***Impeachment Vote Prediction Thread***

No witnesses and acquittal vote will be straight along party lines. And then the president claims victory. And now the bar is set for future presidents.

Reactions: Razorhawk2
Its over, no witnesses. Sekulow said hes going to call Schiff and Biden if the dems don't stop running their mouth.

I see this as a big loser for the dems at the ballot box. They aren't going to be trusted with congress. The only way Trump could screw this up is to start a war.

Reactions: mcgrawfsu
Its over, no witnesses. Sekulow said hes going to call Schiff and Biden if the dems don't stop running their mouth.

I see this as a big loser for the dems at the ballot box. They aren't going to be trusted with congress. The only way Trump could screw this up is to start a war.

Or if the economy collapses.

1. Aid was not withheld.
2. Biden threatened to withhold aid until someone investigating his son's business would be fired.
3. Dems have been masturbating to impeachment since 2016
4. Elections have consequences.

Tell Lamar Alexander that.

Jeeeebus,,,someone has been watching FOX again...sell that fear, son...sell that fear! How many cases in the US, Roy? But, sell that fear to the FOX viewer. More evidence of the dumbing down of America.
Joel, we aren't discussing the corona virus in terms of cases in the US.

What will be the impact on the economy if trade with China is crippled by the corona virus ? It may create a bad recession.

It sounds like you've been hitting the Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull tonight Joel
s-l500.jpg

What will be the impact on the economy if trade with China is crippled by the corona virus ? It may create a bad recession.

It sounds like you've been hitting the rolling rock tonight Joel
“ hitting the rock”? What an interesting term....what might that mean oh, wise one?
FOX was however, selling the “pandemic” threat to American quite hard today....all 5 cases. I watched FOX this AM for one hour...from about 845 to 945 and the entire hour was spent on the worldwide coronavirus PANDEMIC that was threatening the USA. All 5 cases....FIX....” fair and balanced”......not one word regarding the article impeachment, however. ;)

“ hitting the rock”? What an interesting term....what might that mean oh, wise one?
FOX was however, selling the “pandemic” threat to American quite hard today....all 5 cases. I watched FOX this AM for one hour...from about 845 to 945 and the entire hour was spent on the worldwide coronavirus PANDEMIC that was threatening the USA. All 5 cases....FIX....” fair and balanced”......not one word regarding the article impeachment, however. ;)

There are more than five cases. We rejected a referral from a Tampa hospital today that doesn't seem to have been reported in the media yet.

Joel you watched more Fox News in one day than I have in a week.

You probably watch it every day.

It sounds like you've been hitting the Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull tonight Joel
s-l500.jpg
You must think I am as “common” as my President.Shame on you.

Reactions: royhobbs2

So the whole hour? You mean, out of the 24?

I love ya in the Lounge, Joel-I should have stayed out of here...;)

So the whole hour? You mean, out of the 24?

I love ya in the Lounge, Joel-I should have stayed out of here...;)
Just the hour..the whole damn hour I watched Sharp...honest to God...there obviously was no other news to talk about...I guess. I only watch FOX maybe an hour or two(Max) per day...I have a life....I watch them because as one once said..”hold your friends close...but hold your enemies closer.”
FOX and it’s folks are kinda my anti-Christ.

Just the hour..the whole damn hour I watched Sharp...honest to God...there obviously was no other news to talk about...I guess. I only watch FOX maybe an hour or two(Max) per day...I have a life....I watch them because as one once said..”hold your friends close...but hold your enemies closer.”
FOX and it’s folks are kinda my anti-Christ.

Most of us are more alike than not...I aint your anti-Christ, sorry if you think of me that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT