ADVERTISEMENT

Convince me to vote Kamala

1) she was ranked as the most liberal senator
2) she's full defund the police, abolish ice, open borders (which we know since she's done nothing as border czar), green new deal, free healthcare for illegals
3) 93% of her staff quit because she's such a "joy" to work with
4) she slept her way to the top
5) she kept people in prison well after their release date because california needed "cheap labor"
6) she fought tooth and nail to keep someone in jail for murder and tried to suppress evidence despite the fact that she knew he was innocent
7) when she's not stealing policies of her opponent, the policies she is putting forth are stuff that has already been tried in communist countries.............I think we know how those always turn out
8) what has she done that past 4 years that would make you think she's an effective leader, or even a below average one?
9) was your bank account better off under the last guy or better off under biden/harris?
10) her approval rating as VP was 28% at one point, now the media's trying to gaslight you into thinking she's the country's savior?
11) if she's too scared to give an unscripted interview how is she going to handle xi jinping or putin?
12) hope you like funding wars because you'll get 4+ years of them with cackles
then there's this
You spent a lot of time on that garbage

Reactions: RileyHawk
But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue
Kamala will be smart and not try to change things overnight. Effectively allow for a continuation of Biden-era policies.

Where you will see a gradual shift is in Mid-East policy to be less aligned to Israel and a significant shift in investment in wine making technology, vastly improving the grape supply chain and grape agriculture subsidies, and wine-box manufacturing sectors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT