ADVERTISEMENT

Convince me to vote Kamala

Yes. When the republicans in this state tried to get between me and my child's doctor, I realized that I could never support them again. A bridge too far.
Jw, my oldest is autistic. Aspergers is obvious but somehow needed to pay for months more of testing. Just saying you have an ally in thought over diagnosis buddy.

Reactions: Gimmered
I don’t like the whole reproductive rights is on the ballot.

Like…do something now?

Otherwise- I’m a guy who thought it belonged at the states, so.
This is a case of the dog catching the car. Women's rights are on the ballot even in states where it isn't. The SCOTUS is on the ballot too. The Democrats need to run on that for the next couple months too.

Jw, my oldest is autistic. Aspergers is obvious but somehow needed to pay for months more of testing. Just saying you have an ally in thought over diagnosis buddy.
I've often refereed to the parallels between Autism and Gender Dysphoria. I would be surprised if science doesn't connect the dots one day.

Healthcare should not be political, Republicans have made it so.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Our two major choices in this election have presented us a choice between two people that couldn't be more different than just about any presidential election I can remember since probably McGovern-Nixon. Neither of these two have what I would term as "qualifications required to be president" (whatever the hell those are any more to be perfectly honest) - at least not in the classical sense. So to me, I see this as a choice of what you believe of them as people as well as what you believe about the parties they're representing.

Therefore, here's how I look at it.

While Harris is far from a perfect speaker/personality, and hasn't been something for example as a governor of a state - her career experience to me gives me a helluva lot more faith in whether she would truly try to do the best things possible for each and every citizen of this country. Whereas the other major party candidate has a lifetime of proving that he's a narcissistic opportunist that would (and has) screw(ed) over just about everybody that comes across his path.

Then there's their respective parties. While the Democratic party is far from perfect, it is plainly obvious that despite their imperfections - when you compare them today to what the Republican party has evolved into damn near from ocean to ocean in this country - I have a helluva lot more faith in what they're trying to accomplish for each and every citizen of this country.

That's why I'm voting for Kamala Harris. The Republican party - and the candidate they've sold their soul to (and pushed far too many of their elected representatives to be just like him) - offer myself and the citizens of this country absolutely NOTHING any more.

I've never seen as large a collection of opportunistic grifters in this country's history as I see in today's Republican party.

Easiest presidential vote of my lifetime. Not. Even. Close.

1) she was ranked as the most liberal senator
2) she's full defund the police, abolish ice, open borders (which we know since she's done nothing as border czar), green new deal, free healthcare for illegals
3) 93% of her staff quit because she's such a "joy" to work with
4) she slept her way to the top
5) she kept people in prison well after their release date because california needed "cheap labor"
6) she fought tooth and nail to keep someone in jail for murder and tried to suppress evidence despite the fact that she knew he was innocent
7) when she's not stealing policies of her opponent, the policies she is putting forth are stuff that has already been tried in communist countries.............I think we know how those always turn out
8) what has she done that past 4 years that would make you think she's an effective leader, or even a below average one?
9) was your bank account better off under the last guy or better off under biden/harris?
10) her approval rating as VP was 28% at one point, now the media's trying to gaslight you into thinking she's the country's savior?
oh, and there's this
11) if she's too scared to give an unscripted interview how is she going to handle xi jinping or putin?
12) hope you like funding wars because you'll get 4+ years of them with cackles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
I've often refereed to the parallels between Autism and Gender Dysphoria. I would be surprised if science doesn't connect the dots one day.

Healthcare should not be political, Republicans have made it so.
My mother(30 years in nursing) is convinced autism comes from diet over vaccines.

Reactions: Gimmered
1) she was ranked as the most liberal senator
2) she's full defund the police, abolish ice, open borders (which we know since she's done nothing as border czar), green new deal, free healthcare for illegals
3) 93% of her staff quit because she's such a "joy" to work with
4) she slept her way to the top
5) she kept people in prison well after their release date because california needed "cheap labor"
6) she fought tooth and nail to keep someone in jail for murder and tried to suppress evidence despite the fact that she knew he was innocent
7) when she's not stealing policies of her opponent, the policies she is putting forth are stuff that has already been tried in communist countries.............I think we know how those always turn out
8) what has she done that past 4 years that would make you think she's an effective leader, or even a below average one?
oh, and there's this

I bet she knows how to capitalize

But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue

Why do you need other people to tell you how to decide?

Maybe not. However, Harris seems qualified.
Maybe compared to Trump. But what is she good at. She is so unimpressive. Look at her results in 2020 primaries. The Dems didn't want her then and they don't now. But they didn't have the balls to not have a women of color that was VP not be their choice. JMO.
It really feels like both sides don't have much to offer in candidates. It just feels sad that these are our options

Maybe compared to Trump. But what is she good at. She is so unimpressive. Look at her results in 2020 primaries. The Dems didn't want her then and they don't now. But they didn't have the balls to not have a women of color that was VP not be their choice. JMO.
It really feels like both sides don't have much to offer in candidates. It just feels sad that these are our options
What the f...? Forget the primaries in 2020. It sure appears the Dems want her now. Have you paid attention the past 3 weeks?

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
What the f...? Forget the primaries in 2020. It sure appears the Dems want her now. Have you paid attention the past 3 weeks?
Did they have a choice to not get behind her? Just like the R's have to act united for Donald. But again, it is okay to not share opinions. These parties want control and if that means getting behind a candidate they are lukewarm about, so be it

Did they have a choice to not get behind her? Just like the R's have to act united for Donald. But again, it is okay to not share opinions. These parties want control and if that means getting behind a candidate they are lukewarm about, so be it
This is wrong. Biden was the luke warm candidate, he saw the polls and down ballot was going be effected, he did the right think and passed the baton. It’s happened that he was the incumbent and in my lifetime there hasn’t been a serious primary to an incumbent president. Dems did the right thing, they also happen to not be the cult party. Kamala has the party energized.

Last edited:
Lol! You already have your mind made up and nothing anyone says will change it. You did get 5 pages worth of responses though, so I’ll give your troll job a 5.5/10. Keep up the mediocre work.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Lol! You already have your mind made up and nothing anyone says will change it. You did get 5 pages worth of responses though, so I’ll give your troll job a 5.5/10. Keep up the mediocre work.
iI'd say 5 pages is good but not great. You'd be the ahole teacher nobody likes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT