ADVERTISEMENT

In 2024, "Good Christian Values" means what?

CRazzle

HR MVP
Jun 29, 2022
Lt. Governor Mark Robinson is the Republican nominee for governor in North Carolina. He is a known holocaust denier, overwhelmingly homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, doesn't believe women have the right to vote, haven't filed his taxes in years, and he and his wife have been accused of multiple financial improprieties.

However, Republicans in the focus group are willing to let all that slide....because he is pro 2nd amendment and a "good Christian man".

Republican citizens are willing to vote for Mark because he loves guns and Jesus.

So "good Christians values" now means hate right?

Last edited:
In John 13:35, Jesus said: "By this all people will know that
you are my disciples, if you have love for one another"

There is a popular Christian folk song entitled" They will know
we are Christians by our love."

Bottom Line: Christianity is based on God's love for the world
because he gave His Son Jesus to die on a cross for our sins.
Now Christians are to be recognized by the love they have for
other people just as God does.

Before Jesus walked on the earth, God's imploring of the Jewish people (insinuating being one of his is not a given based on ethnicity:

If you visit those imprisoned...act mercifully to the widow and the orphan...welcome the stranger in your midst...tend the sick...do justice and love mercy ....and perform various other tasks...THEN YOU WILL BE MY PEOPLE AND THIS LAND WILL BE YOUR LAND.

Jesus added: forgive (which in reality is down right difficult).

To believe God who came as the man Jesus, you do what he said. He was pretty confrontational and mixed things up with the Govt and Jewish officials, mostly the religious officials.

Most professing Christians don't seem to be following that, but I have enough difficulty myself being the above. I do pretty well on some of it. I have not been merciful to several (jerks) on this board, nor do I visit prisons.

How would Jesus have handled George Floyd and the officer? Kap? Interesting to think about.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Republican citizens are willing to vote for Mark because he loves guns and Jesus.
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Lt. Governor Mark Robinson is the Republican nominee for governor in North Carolina. He is a known holocaust denier, overwhelmingly homophobic, transphobic, antisemitic, doesn't believe women have the right to vote, haven't filed his taxes in years, and he and his wife have been accused of multiple financial improprieties.

However, Republicans in the focus group are willing to let all that slide....because he is pro 2nd amendment and a "good Christian man".

Pretty much.

Love Jesus but hate all the fa@@it’s is usually what they mean. That and a craven desire for political power.

Reactions: Torg and TC Nole OX
I mean, folks use "good christian values" when explaining why Trump should be president again. People are just using that as a blanket statement to explain their otherwise unexplainable points of view, for the most part IMO

Mr. Robinson is a piece of shit person.
Biden certainly has good Christian values. 😉

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs

Please furnish a shred of evidence to back up your character assassination of Mark Robinson?

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX and Torg
In 2020, Trump won NC by 1.3 percentage points.

With exposed Trump and religious kook Robinson at the top of the 2024 GOP ticket in NC, Biden is in very good position to flip 16 electoral college votes. I believe you will see intense organizing and heavy spending here.

Good Christian values. now that's a loaded question. Christians have no values zero nada. Biggest bunch of groomers on the planet. People have their own values all different in a way. I wouldn t know a Christian value if It were standing in front of me. as Christian kill Christians in Ukraine which Christian value is right in that war.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Good Christian values. now that's a loaded question. Christians have no values zero nada. Biggest bunch of groomers on the planet. People have their own values all different in a way. I wouldn t know a Christian value if It were standing in front of me. as Christian kill Christians in Ukraine which Christian value is right in that war.
Speaking of groomers!

Here's the biggest one on the planet!

463127494.jpg

Then why does it seem so many are the opposite of all that?

I mean, folks use "good christian values" when explaining why Trump should be president again. People are just using that as a blanket statement to explain their otherwise unexplainable points of view, for the most part IMO

Mr. Robinson is a piece of shit person.
Well, yeah. He is bizzaro, but somehow who the pubs in our state rally around.
Weirdo throwback guy.

Stay strong Lute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT