ADVERTISEMENT

In last 3 years, Iowa has scored SEVENTEEN offensive TD against Nebraska

I see a parallel for Nebraska teams with that of the Iowa 2012 - 2013 - 2015 seasons.
2012 Iowa 4-8, 2017 Nebraska 4-8
2013 Iowa 8-5 2018 Nebraska probably 8-5
2015 Iowa 12-2 2019 Nebraska 13-1

And here's what makes you look pathetic...the complete transformation of our entire roster, in terms of added muscle mass and body composition changes. Our players may have lifted under Riley's staff, but something has caused a dramatic change in our player's increases in muscle mass and significant decreases in body fat under this staff. That would indicate that not a lot of emphasis was being placed on lifting weights last year but Riley's staff.
Roids?

1-3 vs Pelini though who is now coaching at Youngstown St.
3-0 vs a career .500 coach in Riley must warm the cockles of ur hearts...lol

But hey the last 3 yrs was fun for ya, but something cough cough Frost tells me things are prob going to change.

Our guys are actually looking in better shape now that they are required to use the ol weight room, something Riley didnt make the guys do. (Which is one of the reasons I am guessing he was a career .500 coach.

But that prob wont matter though since u guys are just sooo good. :)
Actually, Iowa is going to be quite good for at least the near term as the quality of athletes they are getting on the recruiting trail continues to rise. I'll take Iowa's recent history and steady leadership over Nebby's talk that we all hear about every couple years during their coaching turn style. If husker fans would simply shut up until their team at least DOES something on the field, then they would be more tolerable. Other than the wide receiver unit and maybe punter (not sure what Nebby has at that position, but Iowa is still searching for decent punter production), I like all of Iowa's position groups better than Nebraska's.

I see a parallel for Nebraska teams with that of the Iowa 2012 - 2013 - 2015 seasons.
2012 Iowa 4-8, 2017 Nebraska 4-8
2013 Iowa 8-5 2018 Nebraska probably 8-5
2015 Iowa 12-2 2019 Nebraska 13-1
I will definitely take the under on your 2019 win total. Frost has not won a single game in the BIG yet and I think it will take more than two seasons for his team to reach that level.

And here's what makes you look pathetic...the complete transformation of our entire roster, in terms of added muscle mass and body composition changes. Our players may have lifted under Riley's staff, but something has caused a dramatic change in our player's increases in muscle mass and significant decreases in body fat under this staff. That would indicate that not a lot of emphasis was being placed on lifting weights last year but Riley's staff.

Cool story bra. Frost did this all in 6 months, a complete transformation. Maybe he could give our S & C coach some pointers.

You are one one of the delusional ones. A 20 year coach doesn't emphasize S & C. National Champions next year right?

One thing is clear......your coaching staff has no interest in reporting the truth when it comes to muscle gains. The changes that they reported are not possible. Was it Peyton Newell that supposedly gained 23 pounds of muscle in 49 days....all while also losing 3% body fat? LOL
Serious question......How do you know if your players have made any gains at all when it's clear that the coaching staff has a strategy to just lie grossly about it? Can you really believe anything that is reported?

One thing is clear......your coaching staff has no interest in reporting the truth when it comes to muscle gains. The changes that they reported are not possible. Was it Peyton Newell that supposedly gained 23 pounds of muscle in 49 days....all while also losing 3% body fat? LOL
Serious question......How do you know if your players have made any gains at all when it's clear that the coaching staff has a strategy to just lie grossly about it? Can you really believe anything that is reported?
Someone correct me if I am wrong, I believe Doyle said that in general he is looking to add around 10 lbs. of sustainable weight in a years time. I'm sure there are outliers.

In Scott Frost head coaching career, he's defeated exactly one power conference team with a winning record and UCF was already a power non P5 school that had one bad year before he got there, Husker fans think he rose the Titanic!
Just last night, myself and another Hawk fan with our Hawk shirts/hats are talking, A Husker fan wearing his N hat covering what I'm very sure was a mullet come up to us. "You guys Hawkeyes fans?" I seriously said, " Hey, this one can read!" " I'm a Husker fan." he says. I truly wanted to ask him why he thought we, or anyone would ever give a sh!t about this, especially when he had the hat already indicating such! Says Iowa's done beating Nebby now that Frost and his UCF success is here. After throwing some questions at him, I found he knows nothing about Iowa, very little about the always omitted UCF facts and even less about the personal of his own team. I just wanted to punch him in hopes he didn't waste anyone else's time! This is typical Husker! I see it here, I see it everywhere these days! In general they are little more than an uneducated, narcissistic cult incapable of reading social cues.

Last edited:
In Scott Frost head coaching career, he's defeated exactly one power conference team with a winning record and UCF was already a power non P5 school that had one bad year before he got there, Husker fans think he rose the Titanic!
Just last night, myself and another Hawk fan with our Hawk shirts/hats are talking, A Husker fan wearing his N hat covering what I'm very sure was a mullet come up to us. "You guys Hawkeyes fans?" I seriously said, " Hey, this one can read!" " I'm a Husker fan." he says. I truly wanted to ask him why he thought we, or anyone would ever give a sh!t about this, especially when he had the hat already indicating such! Says Iowa's done beating Nebby now that Frost and his UCF success is here. After throwing some questions at him, I found he knows nothing about Iowa, very little about the always omitted UCF facts and even less about the personal of his own team. I just wanted to punch him in hopes he didn't waste anyone else's time! This is typical Husker! I see it here, I see it everywhere these days! In general they are little more than an uneducated, narcissistic cult incapable of reading social ques.

There are idiots in every fan base, but I agree a lot of Nebraska fans have been talking for almost two decades now about how great the Huskers are going to be every time there's a new head coach in Lincoln (or a new recruiting class inked in January or a spring game played in April).

Regardless, nobody knows for sure how Scott Frost will do at Nebraska. About all that can be said is it ain't going to be easy, as PJ Fleck or Jim Harbaugh can attest to. With that said, I would be shocked if Nebraska football doesn't improve substantially from where Mike Riley left it. I know that's not saying much, but I think Nebraska will likely compete with Iowa and Wisconsin for the West in 2-3 years. It really depends how fast and far along the defense and offensive line come along.

1-3 vs Pelini though who is now coaching at Youngstown St.
3-0 vs a career .500 coach in Riley must warm the cockles of ur hearts...lol

But hey the last 3 yrs was fun for ya, but something cough cough Frost tells me things are prob going to change.

Our guys are actually looking in better shape now that they are required to use the ol weight room, something Riley didnt make the guys do. (Which is one of the reasons I am guessing he was a career .500 coach.

But that prob wont matter though since u guys are just sooo good. :)
We get this response in just about every Debby thread AND its almost word for word.....yawn. Do you dumbasses just copy and paste or what? I'll file it with all the other similar responses in my trash bin.

Reactions: sltldowney
Just last night, myself and another Hawk fan with our Hawk shirts/hats are talking, A Husker fan wearing his N hat covering what I'm very sure was a mullet come up to us. "You guys Hawkeyes fans?" I seriously said, " Hey, this one can read!" " I'm a Husker fan." he says. I truly wanted to ask him why he thought we, or anyone would ever give a sh!t about this, especially when he had the hat already indicating such! Says Iowa's done beating Nebby now that Frost and his UCF success is here. After throwing some questions at him, I found he knows nothing about Iowa, very little about the always omitted UCF facts and even less about the personal of his own team. I just wanted to punch him in hopes he didn't waste anyone else's time! This is typical Husker! I see it here, I see it everywhere these days! In general they are little more than an uneducated, narcissistic cult incapable of reading social ques.
In general they are little more than an uneducated, narcissistic cult incapable of reading social ques. Try "social cues''.

Reactions: sltldowney
Don't get used to it. Payback is on the way.

Ya know, odds are you will beat us again, likely not this year, but eventually. Then we'll beat you again, then you'll beat us again, but I'll guarantee it's not by 42 or even 30! Most of you Huskers think Frost is going to dominate us now because you're going to be an Alabama or even a mid 90's Nebraska... ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! Frost can't use all the ingredients TO had at his disposal. No prop 48, no facilities advantage, no offense only Neb. ran to get the #1 option QB( to some extent, RBs) every other year and most teams didn't have a DT QB to practice against. The biggest though would be social media...Frosty can't hide stuff like ol Tom and Bob use to to keep players eligible. Osborne and Devaney would not have had the same success in today's game or culture. I'm not saying they wouldn't find a way to still be really good, but I'd like to see Scotty keep a player eligible that robs a liquor store or beats up a girl. Good luck handling your lofty expectations, but based on what exactly?

Last edited:
Yawn.

In three to five years Cornholer fans will be pleasuring themselves while thinking about their new football coach. This time for sure, he will take them back to the glory days which they can barely see in the rear view mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT