ADVERTISEMENT

In-laws

Peri has been a member for over 14 years, but all 21 posts have come in the last four months. Interesting.

Reactions: Derekd3408
I do not like my in laws but they do not ask for money but treat me bad because they think because they have money that they can do whatever and I am just stupid because I do not have as much money. Hello I work hard and i did not have things given to me for nothing so it takes longer to get things but they still do not like me just for having less.

I do not like my in laws but they do not ask for money but treat me bad because they think because they have money that they can do whatever and I am just stupid because I do not have as much money. Hello I work hard and i did not have things given to me for nothing so it takes longer to get things but they still do not like me just for having less.

If you were real, I would tell you it isn't because you have no money that they don't like you.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Your real or fake in-laws? And they probably hate you for your sentence structure, grammar, etc.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Your real or fake in-laws?

you can come to my brothers party in Denver to see if I am real but that is only if you can use your fake money from your made up big pay job. I think people that brag about money they do not really make and are mean to others are the real fake people. do you think you can afford to come to Denver in two weeks???

If you were real, I would tell you it isn't because you have no money that they don't like you.

I do not get what you mean on the other part but I am real and like I told people here you can come to Denver for my brothers party and I will let you come with even if you have been one of the mean people here. I do not remember if you have been a jerk to me before but I will not hold that against you.

Your real or fake in-laws?
you can come to my brothers party in Denver to see if I am real but that is only if you can use your fake money from your made up big pay job. I think people that brag about money they do not really make and are mean to others are the real fake people. do you think you can afford to come to Denver in two weeks???
Yes....Do I want to come to your brothers lame ass party in Denver, no!! Most grown adults can afford a plane ticket, or the gas money, to get to Denver. That's not really bragging.

Peri has been a member for over 14 years, but all 21 posts have come in the last four months. Interesting.

21 posts is a slow day for many on here.

I've always followed this MB as well as several others but I was to busy to post. Now I have more time to follow closer and post occasionally.

And I just recently moved back to Iowa so I have more interest in boards populated by Iowans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT