ADVERTISEMENT

In two days, I’m gone.

Moral got top 7 in the ncaa bracket pickem

well-done-barack-obama-15numa7jk9gzi1er.gif

I got some new underwear at Costco while you were gone, OP.

Also, welcome home. Did you return to us free of infection?

Costco underwear…do they sell them in 60 packs?

Thanks. As far as I know - I’m infection free. Delayed gut rot is always a possibility I suppose though. Ten fingers, ten toes, and my nose is still in one piece though…that’s the win.

Reactions: Moral

Thanks. As far as I know - I’m infection free. Delayed gut rot is always a possibility I suppose though. Ten fingers, ten toes, and my nose is still in one piece though…that’s the win.
3-pack. Super comfortable, fyi.

Disclaimer: That's not me. That's my underwear.

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3boysmom and Moral
FSU is now in the B1G and we're planning a huge tailgate party at the first Iowa/FSU game. Goldmom is going to serve all the men brisket (wasn't my idea, it was her offer).

I honestly wouldn't have been surprised. GameDayRon (the original) would have got the mega conferences done by now. I guess they'll be ready when they're ready.

Also, Goldie is in charge of the FSU meat (jokes incoming)? Did Trad die?

Reactions: Moral

So your sick ass went on one of those Tai child sex trips? :mad: o_O🚨🚓

There was an eclipse that caused a country singer to go insane and he threw a furniture set off a roof at the Po Po.

Or something like that

Reactions: 3boysmom and Moral
So, the Hawkeyes almost made the championship dream come true.

Have the new HORT overlords destroyed it yet? I see stolen_valor_4_a_day pissing his pants and still pretending he was in the marines so they can’t be moderating that much.

What did you guys do to JR?

What else did I miss?
JR just on his JR shit again. It doesn't seem to follow a lunar or solar pattern. Probably best to use existing data on JR meltdowns to retrofit a random variable function following a Poisson distribution to describe the expected waiting time between JR moments.

JR just on his JR shit again. It doesn't seem to follow a lunar or solar pattern. Probably best to use existing data on JR meltdowns to retrofit a random variable function following a Poisson distribution to describe the expected waiting time between JR moments.

I’m not sure this guy could figure out the equation.

84668de92bb14da1e49342398d7afed282-13-matt-damon-good-will-hunting.jpg

Anyone else go bye-bye over the last couple months? Not seeing Rudy (auntiefah).

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
So, the Hawkeyes almost made the championship dream come true.

Have the new HORT overlords destroyed it yet? I see stolen_valor_4_a_day pissing his pants and still pretending he was in the marines so they can’t be moderating that much.

What did you guys do to JR?

What else did I miss?
I knew you missed something and it suddenly came to me! Our new poster friend Ferentz_Fan actually saw what was on Hunter's laptop before it was all deleted by the Left. He has the goods and it is very damaging. So sounds like charges are imminent. This was one quote:

"I saw the videos and texts Bro, shortly after the news broke although you probably won't find much now as it's been scrubbed. I saw HB pounding his dead brother's widow amongst other things. If you don't believe the laptop exists that is on you."

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
I knew you missed something and it suddenly came to me! Our new poster friend Ferentz_Fan actually saw what was on Hunter's laptop before it was all deleted by the Left. He has the goods and it is very damaging. So sounds like charges are imminent. This was one quote:

"I saw the videos and texts Bro, shortly after the news broke although you probably won't find much now as it's been scrubbed. I saw HB pounding his dead brother's widow amongst other things. If you don't believe the laptop exists that is on you."

Holy shit...awesome! Did he get it to MTG so she can play the video on the floors of congress....on a loop....volume cranked...uncensored...while diddling her horse foot?!

• Love
Reactions: EasyHawk
Holy shit...awesome! Did he get it to MTG so she can play the video on the floors of congress....on a loop....volume cranked...uncensored...while diddling her horse foot?!
I think that was definitely in the works and then MTG realized there was an earthquake in NYC, something she had never heard of before called an eclipse, and locusts are on the way, so she got sidetracked making sure everyone knew this is God showing how angry he is with this liberal administration. More to come for sure!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT