ADVERTISEMENT

Indy Roll Call?

I guess I'm not surprised by all the responses, in this thread and elsewhere, basically saying "I'm not going to waste my time and money to watch them lose."

I hoped Hawkeye fans would be better than that.

The funny thing is that if Iowa pulls off a huge upset, there will be ~500,000 Hawkeye fans that will spend the rest of their lives claiming that they were there, kinda like the '85 Michigan game.
Not a cheap weekend.

I'll be there, but I live here.

3rd time is the charm. I hope so.

Can’t make it this year. Was at the other two and had a great time.

Hawks will be playing the #1 team in the country. Winner of Mich and OSU will be #1 next week in the CFP rankings.

so-no-clueless.gif

I hoped Hawkeye fans would be better than that.

The funny thing is that if Iowa pulls off a huge upset, there will be ~500,000 Hawkeye fans that will spend the rest of their lives claiming that they were there, kinda like the '85 Michigan game.
Having lived thru Lauterbur and Cummings, I had enough watching 63-7 games. I will watch until we are down 3 TDs and then probably not.

Speaking of last time there, will it still be held there with 4 West coast teams? Could move it to the west in a covered stadium - say UNI. LOL

Speaking of last time there, will it still be held there with 4 West coast teams? Could move it to the west in a covered stadium - say UNI. LOL
I heard next year is the last guaranteed year for indy.
After 2024 it will be bid with detroit, indy, msp, rose bowl and coliseum all eligible.
Just what i heard.

Having lived thru Lauterbur and Cummings, I had enough watching 63-7 games. I will watch until we are down 3 TDs and then probably not.
You're quite a fan. Did you leave your kid's Little League games when his team was down 7-8 runs and go home and mow the lawn?

I heard next year is the last guaranteed year for indy.
After 2024 it will be bid with detroit, indy, msp, rose bowl and coliseum all eligible.
Just what i heard.
Las Vegas is another major candidate, from what I read.

Personally, I hope the game stays in Indianapolis for the most part, with the game occasionally going to other venues, much like the basketball tourney with Chicago/Indy. The experience in Indy is hard to beat.

Reactions: NI hawk
Las Vegas is another major candidate, from what I read.

Personally, I hope the game stays in Indianapolis for the most part, with the game occasionally going to other venues, much like the basketball tourney with Chicago/Indy. The experience in Indy is hard to beat.
Indy is a great location for all events but I am looking forward to short drive to Minneapolis for Big Ten basketball tournament. 2 1/2 hour drive instead of 9.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT