ADVERTISEMENT

Indy Roll Call?

200w.gif

Wish I could! I was there for the MSU game....great weekend, lots of fun, draining bars of food and drink.....you know, a typical Iowa road weekend!! Enjoy to all of you going!

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
Went there is 2015. That was a close game. Then we found out the season was a smoke and mirrors because
Stanford blew us out in 1st quarter at Rose Bowl.

My Brain says we get blown out again this year....but....you never know.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
Went there is 2015. That was a close game. Then we found out the season was a smoke and mirrors because
Stanford blew us out in 1st quarter at Rose Bowl.

My Brain says we get blown out again this year....but....you never know.
Stanford lost to Northwestern our Rose Bowl year. Iowa kicked NW ass, Rose bowl went south in a hurry, but in no way did it indicate a smoke and mirrors season. The team was one play from 13-0 and a BIG championship.

I was at the 2021 beatdown and apparently am a glutton for punishment, so I'll be there. Mostly going because it could be a while before we get back. Zero expectations to win, but still plan to have a good time.

Went with my brother in 2021, had a blast driving out from Kansas City for the weekend. This year he is going to come down to KC and hang out for the weekend and we will not be in attendance.

Would love to be there with you all, but we will definitely be yelling for the Hawks loud enough for you to hear us in Indy!

Go Hawks!

Damn it! You mean they had all 4 of our signs? Run left, then right, pass to TE short of 1st down, then punt. Those SOB's.
Haha yes they decoded our extremely complicated offense that year 😂

Anyone that thinks Michigan knowing or not knowing our signs affected the outcome of that game didn’t watch the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mvhomerl
I guess I'm not surprised by all the responses, in this thread and elsewhere, basically saying "I'm not going to waste my time and money to watch them lose."

I hoped Hawkeye fans would be better than that.

The funny thing is that if Iowa pulls off a huge upset, there will be ~500,000 Hawkeye fans that will spend the rest of their lives claiming that they were there, kinda like the '85 Michigan game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT