ADVERTISEMENT

Instant Hypnosis and Hot Chicks

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I read on the interwebs that one could master "instant hypnosis" and manipulate hot chicks into liking you. Obviously, everything on the interwebs is true, so I ask you, Does this even have a scintilla of fact associated to it? Can someone actually hypnotize a person that quickly? There are some youtube videos on people who supposedly are hypnotized and act like chickens etc. I'm calling BS on this. Your thoughts?

Like these douche bags?

p191771_b_v8_aa.jpg

I read on the interwebs that one could master "instant hypnosis" and manipulate hot chicks into liking you. Obviously, everything on the interwebs is true, so I ask you, Does this even have a scintilla of fact associated to it? Can someone actually hypnotize a person that quickly? There are some youtube videos on people who supposedly are hypnotized and act like chickens etc. I'm calling BS on this. Your thoughts?
IIRC, if you have ever been hypnotized before then you can be hypnotized fairly quickly. The first time takes a few minutes. But you cannot be hypnotized against your will.

Read The Game by Neil Strauss.

This has been proven to work if you learn to use it correctly.

41mJi5S7AkL._SY346_.jpg

IIRC, if you have ever been hypnotized before then you can be hypnotized fairly quickly. The first time takes a few minutes. But you cannot be hypnotized against your will.
This. I can be hypnotized very easily now after I've done it a few times. But you cannot be hypnotized against your will.

Reactions: TJ8869
Pretty much no. Hypnosis isn't magic it's mostly a state of relaxation.

You arn't going to get someone to do something that they don't want to do in the first place.

Otherwise there would be such a thing as hypnosis rape in our law books.

This. I can be hypnotized very easily now after I've done it a few times. But you cannot be hypnotized against your will.

That and I think it should be pointed out that once hypnotized you arn't really going to do anything you wouldn't want to do anyways.

So basically the ruling on using hypnosis to get someone to have sex with you. NOPE

And even if it did work wouldn't that be rape?

Of course it would be rape. The point was physiological possibility? I used to like that Fox Show, Secrets of the Magicians as that masked dude slowly ruined the careers of many life time "magicians" in Vegas. I bet he was well liked.

Of course it would be rape. The point was physiological possibility? I used to like that Fox Show, Secrets of the Magicians as that masked dude slowly ruined the careers of many life time "magicians" in Vegas. I bet he was well liked.

No it's not really possible.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I usually just use a half cup of roofies. Works every time.

That and I think it should be pointed out that once hypnotized you arn't really going to do anything you wouldn't want to do anyways.

So basically the ruling on using hypnosis to get someone to have sex with you. NOPE

And even if it did work wouldn't that be rape?

Bobby Kennedy wishes this were true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT