ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting transfer list:(Would one of these guys maybe be better for Iowa than DeSanto?)

Many of you I just don't understand!?!?! If you add Desanto at 133 for next season, and don't believe the HAWKS can win it NOW never mind 2020.

Then I really think you need to take a better look at our lineup!

Lee
Desanto
Murin, Turk, Happel
Lugo
Kemerer
Bull
Young
Ca$h
Warner
Stoll

As a Coach, Wrestler, Fan; This is a Championship lineup or a failed season! Do not care who you match it up against!!!
That Iowa lineup has 4 previous AAs. PSU has 4 previous champs. It matters who they’re up against.

So, we’re only three untested weights, two with history of underperforming and a wild card away from being competitive?

Who are our 3 untested weights? While there may be a few new faces in the line up I listed for us( Desanto, Murin Lugo, Young, Warner) I wouldn't call any of them "unrested"

Who are the two with a history of underperforming, and I have no idea what you mean by the wild card statement?

That Iowa lineup has 4 previous AAs. PSU has 4 previous champs. It matters who they’re up against.

The F*** bunch lost one of there top Wrestlers in Zain, Whilst they have the ever present merry go round of guys coming in. I do not believe they can replace his points at 49 next season.

I guess by 4 you are counting hall from 2 seasons ago. Point well taken they will be the #1 team coming in.

We have the best 25 on the planet, the #1 returning Heavy. Hammers at 57 and 65 with The Bull beating one of their champs and on a bum knee!

Add in(my opinion) that we should be better then them at 33 and 49 and the battle is ON!

I believe we have the best coaches and they get more out of their guys. The F*** guys obviously have some how been able to recruit off the charts and bring in one top guy after the next!

Again IF I was Wrestling or coaching the Iowa team. I would see it as:

Lee-Best in the World. Drill work on techniques/positions strengthen knee. Champ

Desanto- get him in room working with all the best light weights in the country! AA

41- Take those 3 guys and tell them you are looking for someone to step up and take the spot! They should be out hitting ever tournament they can! IRON SHARPENS IRON, whoever emerges AA

Lugo- Hit some off season stuff get ready, High AA

Kem- Rehab, get back to 100% health wise, Finalist

Bull- see Kem

Young- Hit the weight room like a MADMAN. Nothing against Gunther, just see more upside. Round of 12 to AA

Ca$h- start managing weight. Get to 84 and go into Beast mode! AA

Warner seems to be doing what he should be. Get a bunch of wrestling in and get in weight room! High AA

Stoll- See Bull/Kem- get healthy, Finalist!

If that is not enough well tip your hat to the other guys!

I would agree, IF, there are no concerns with DeSanto's discipline/attitude/personality. For all that everyone was worried about Downey, none of his issues were actually on the mat. Since DeSanto's are both on and off, I am not completely sold that he is the "right" guy. He may very well end up being the guy. I just thought Moisey or even Russell makes for some fuel for thought!

What are his off the mat issues? I'm well aware of his on the mat stuff, but don't know any issues he's had off the mat.

Reactions: el dub
She has my card, I'll let you know when she contacts me...
I applaud you shooting your shot but it's been a month...
tenor.gif

She was on the fence… Waiting to see if he was classy enough to post on any message boards how pretty she was.

Once she finds this thread… I’m sure she’ll be all over that.

What are his off the mat issues? I'm well aware of his on the mat stuff, but don't know any issues he's had off the mat.

Not my place to speak on specifics, as I am no insider and am only going on second hand knowledge, however he was reportedly asked to leave the team, with one of the things most consistently being discussed as his not being respectful to his teammates and coaches. Again, with that being second hand, I cannot stand firmly by that, but it does raise some concerns.

Not my place to speak on specifics, as I am no insider and am only going on second hand knowledge, however he was reportedly asked to leave the team, with one of the things most consistently being discussed as his not being respectful to his teammates and coaches. Again, with that being second hand, I cannot stand firmly by that, but it does raise some concerns.

Where does one find these reports?

Know it is a long break till wrestling time again but all this talk about DeSanto I think is perhaps early. No one knows where he is going so lets wait and see what happens. Just my 2 cents,

Reactions: MVPFAN
Know it is a long break till wrestling time again but all this talk about DeSanto I think is perhaps early. No one knows where he is going so lets wait and see what happens. Just my 2 cents,

Uh so we can’t talk about it? Weird.

As I said, it is all second hand, but you do have Foley putting it in his article, so it is out there for anyone to read.

Thanks. One step above message boards I guess.

Uh so we can’t talk about it? Weird.

Thanks. One step above message boards I guess.

Sorry, we are talking about DI wrestling. It's not like we have ESPN, HBO, CBS, Fox, etc. all dying to report on our news. Hell, even when the very few top reporters have access to stories like these, they are just as apt to not report on it.

"Usually" when rumors pop up on wrestling message boards, they end up being true. See Suriano.

Sorry, we are talking about DI wrestling. It's not like we have ESPN, HBO, CBS, Fox, etc. all dying to report on our news. Hell, even when the very few top reporters have access to stories like these, they are just as apt to not report on it.

"Usually" when rumors pop up on wrestling message boards, they end up being true. See Suriano.
I think I remember hearing something on FRL on how he acts in the room with regards to his practice partners and how treats his coaches.

We do have a number of legit media sources and people in the game though.

And you really think that it's "usual" for a message board rumor to end up as true? I'd place the hit rate there at about 5-10%.

We do have a number of legit media sources and people in the game though.

And you really think that it's "usual" for a message board rumor to end up as true? I'd place the hit rate there at about 5-10%.

Let me clarify, if they have legs(usually making up several pages of dialogue), they often end up having some truth.

so you don't know, but to push along your point your saying it even tho you have no clue if he was any trouble at practice. in my opinion that's pretty shitty of you. here's one i heard you were puncked out in the showers at msu that's why you bother us all the time.

Here’s where some transfers are heading
125: Schram-Lehigh, Moisey-Nebraska, Russell-?, Brown-Wisconsin
133: DeSanto-Iowa, Myers-?
141: Perry-ODU, Storr-Michigan, M. Smith-?
149: Oliver-?
165: DeLaRiva-NDSU?
174: Skatzka-?
184: Geer-?
197: Sleigh-VaTech

Any I missed? Feel free to add to it
These are done, thanks for that.

If any other changes get updated (by anyone) can you "mention" me (@andegre) so I get the notification...

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Here’s where some transfers are heading
125: Schram-Lehigh, Moisey-Nebraska, Russell-?, Brown-Wisconsin
133: DeSanto-Iowa, Myers-?
141: Perry-ODU, Storr-Michigan, M. Smith-?
149: Oliver-?
165: DeLaRiva-NDSU?
174: Skatzka-?
184: Geer-?
197: Sleigh-VaTech

Any I missed? Feel free to add to it

True freshman Tanner Smith of EMU at 149 - ???
Markus Simmons of Iowa State at 133 - ???

Reactions: funnyfletcher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT