ADVERTISEMENT

Invasion

I’m watching For All Mankind right now, it’s also slow moving, but I’m enjoying it! I’m also enjoying Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. Ted Lasso is obviously awesome. Shrinking was great. Lessons in Chemistry was terrific. I also enjoyed Foundation and Silo. Apple TV is killing it!
We have been binge watching Apple TV last month. I think they have the best original programming in business right now. Quality over quantity.

I thought we were talking about invasion.
Uh Oh Oops GIF by tv2norge

Wow! You binged right past me. I'm still half-way into season 2.
I work out of my living room a lot. I consume a lot of TV. I left them playing and rewound as needed (or had the episode guide pulled up to catch what I missed, I cheated a little).

Still a great universe, pacing, acting, writing. Probably the most engaged I’ve been to a show in a while. And I watch a lot of tv. Felt like what I expected dune to be? (I knew nothing about Dune when that HBO movie came out).

• Love
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I damn near look at that like there is a 50 percent chance I'll like it. I have liked some pretty lowly rated rotten tomato scored movies and shows.
I know it was critically reviled when released, but history shows you were correct in your love for The Hottie & the Nottie.

PSA a new Apple TV show called Constellation. dropped first three episodes yesterday Kind of a creepy paranormal space story. Very very good. The always great Jonathan Banks is in it.
I'm confused but going for Ep 2 and 3 to see where its going.

Reactions: noleclone2
PSA a new Apple TV show called Constellation. dropped first three episodes yesterday Kind of a creepy paranormal space story. Very very good. The always great Jonathan Banks is in it.
Yup. Wife and I just toggled over to it once we got caught up on Master of the Air. We finished the first two episodes and really liked it.

"Mike" not showing much range from BCS. ;)

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT