ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ B1G Tournament

Mar 14, 2003
Looks like Iowa is the #8 And will face Indiana at 5pm Wednesday. We are matched up with Minnesota/Nebraska. Win and you play at 9pm Thursday, lose and it’s 1pm.

Win, lose. Or draw I just want Iowa to come out fighting in Omaha this year. Play good, clean baseball. Last years offensive showing was pathetic.
Hopefully the pitching woes get straightened out. It is hard to win giving up nearly 9 runs per game over the last 7 outings. Conversely scoring 5+ over that timeframe should be good enough to be 'in' any ballgame.

One thing is certain, these kids aren't going to lay down. Even thought they didn't translate to wins, their comebacks this weekend at Maryland were awesome.

1gxb1y.jpg

On my way home I saw the Hawkeye team getting off the bus at the stadium. Must be doing a walk through or practice today at 5:00. Which is nice other than it was raining at the time.

Anybody thinking of going to the game?

On my way home I saw the Hawkeye team getting off the bus at the stadium. Must be doing a walk through or practice today at 5:00. Which is nice other than it was raining at the time.

Anybody thinking of going to the game?
I'll be there..

Bringin Utterback...

Brought George A. Hull too...

Last edited:
Down 1-0. So difficult to manufacture runs in this ball park. I wonder if Heller will have guys trying to bunt for singles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT