ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ B1G Tournament

Looks like Iowa/Debbie will start around 11:30 am.

Here's a guess at a very long day at the ball park:

Game 1 (10 am-10:30)
Completion of OSU vs MD (they are in bottom of 8th)

Game 2 (11:30-2:30pm)
Iowa vs Debbie

Game 3 (3:30-6:30)
OSU/MD LOSER vs #2 Michigan

Game 4 (7:30-10:30)
IOWA/Debbie LOSER vs #4 Minnesota

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

D7TV-BFW0AQ2GxF.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Iowa/Debbie will start around 11:30 am.

Here's a guess at a very long day at the ball park:

Game 1 (10 am-10:30)
Completion of OSU vs MD (they are in bottom of 8th)

Game 2 (11:30-2:30pm)
Iowa vs Debbie

Game 3 (3:30-6:30)
OSU/MD LOSER vs #2 Michigan

Game 4 (7:30-10:30)
IOWA/Debbie LOSER vs #4 Minnesota

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

D7TV-BFW0AQ2GxF.jpg
Good info, thanks! Wow, if Iowa can just get a W and stay away from 2 straight days of doubleheaders that would be awesome...
Hey, in other news, do you like the series in Omaha or should it be moved? :)

Reactions: Franisdaman
Come on. Did we as Hellerball fans give up after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heller No!

Lol you're just salty that Iowa is a better team and just does Iowa bau things to get in their own way to keep them from doing bigger and better things.

If Indiana was better and more deserving of their success they've had this year, they would've won.

They didn't. :cool:

Sit down.
Nice to see you made the ncaa tourney, oh sorry my bad, you did not qualify or get an invite, AGAIN. When you are an also ran, like Iowa is, you always, always get to stay home.

Nice to see you made the ncaa tourney, oh sorry my bad, you did not qualify or get an invite, AGAIN. When you are an also ran, like Iowa is, you always, always get to stay home.

LOLz, yeah I know we don’t have the history that IU has had recently. Iowa has made the tournament twice since 2015.

I know you probably don’t know much about Indiana prior to Tracy Smith, but I’ll tell ya his first few years and before they were garbage. Jack Dahm teams were takin 3/4 games from them. Yeah the B1G used to play four game series. Any other lessons?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT