ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Covid new positive cases reach 676 today

Be interesting to see what two weeks brings.
giphy.gif

Let’s pay attention to the hospitalizations and deaths over this month and see if these positives mean anything.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Agree we are fine in hospitals and deaths but basic prevention items need to be more than a suggestion like ****ing masks. When Pence finally says you should wear one you know shit is bad.
You can always blame blame blame but look at the reality of the situation. It is summer and a lot of the positives coming back are people below 35. A lot of these flare ups are due to the protests, summer activities, and bars opening.

You can always blame blame blame but look at the reality of the situation. It is summer and a lot of the positives coming back are people below 35. A lot of these flare ups are due to the protests, summer activities, and bars opening.
Bars and Indoor restaurants for sure. Blame? This is common sense simple measures like wearing masks indoors in public places.

Reactions: Tom Paris
So if the infected are under 35, does that mean it’s not ‘trumptards’ and MAGAts causing this?

Deaths never go down. They only go up. More Iowans, and Americans will continue to die because of zero leadership and an entitled populace. Other countries did it right. Clearly we didn't.
I’m talking new deaths per day. I believe the last 3 days have been 1, 1, 0.

Deaths never go down. They only go up. More Iowans, and Americans will continue to die because of zero leadership and an entitled populace. Other countries did it right. Clearly we didn't.
I've said this before but will say it again.

This has been the largest public health failure in American history. And yes, that goes on more than just Trump too. The CDC and other administrations. We as a people as well. Just really a complete and total failure.

We had a big zoom meeting yesterday about returning to our offices next week. Today a girl from my office let me know that she couldn't work on a project I'm on because she's quarantined for the next two weeks.....
Good times.

Lack of leadership at both the federal and state governor level.
Yep. On both sides.

I'm amazed at just how poor our leadership is right now. Leaders from the '50's and 60's would be appalled if they were still alive. America is seriously lacking leadership right now at so so many levels.

Reactions: BelemNole
We had a big zoom meeting yesterday about returning to our offices next week. Today a girl from my office let me know that she couldn't work on a project I'm on because she's quarantined for the next two weeks.....
Good times.

Returning to the office next week? Does no one in your company’s leadership positions watch the news?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT