ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Democrats call for oversight hearings into sports betting investigation

My third paragraph makes it quite clear.

My point is simple. If, and I emphasize if, there were legal errors in the investigation, then the offices responsible for accepting the cases for prosecution, should make sure that everything is legal.
No - you do much more than that.

1. Is you make everything is legal.
2. Whoever is in charge of that department, which ultimately goes up to Bird, needs to investigate and likely overhaul the department. There will be more investigation into this, which make the Bird and Reynolds statements so odd.

I still stand by they are covering up something other than just police overreach and illegal searches. it is an illegal search. You can have your stance you need to wait for the legal process, I and many others here feel the burden of proof has been met for us to make a determination there was an illegal search. Another DCI agent claiming it is an illegal search is enough. Add in that geofencing requires a warrant and none was granted early on in the case. Any citizen has the right to be concerned about their tax dollars . . . :). Damn I feel like a republican saying that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT