ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Iowa fans step up to help Hawkeye Wrestling Club

I have it pinned to the top of the Lounge, Football and Basketball boards. I put together my own post, feel free to jump in and add to the conversation.

I'd love to see this get to 150K by the end of the month. Momentum has slowed somewhat, and I think there is only just so much blood you can get from a little message board, but...........

If we can get folks to do the monthly donation option, and we can make them aware of the Amazon Smile option, in addition to a one time donation, we can make an annual dent that will be far greater in long term. Hope that helps.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I have also put a new thread on those boards as some tend not to look at the pinned threads. Not expecting a lot of traction, but every little bit helps. I know everybody reading here has already donated, but another small donation posted to one of Mike's threads may help the momentum grow.

Well done Jack. Even if they aren't fans like us, it will generate some state/Hawk pride and get some money coming in. When they come in next year, we should be armed with links to the HWC and "Do you want to bitch or do you want to donate" comments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT