ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa GOP legislators working to help make the state a better and prosperous place

Public schools need more god in them

I did my part circa 1989 as I was being taught trigonometry. I must have muttered “god damn, I don’t get this f**king shit” 1,700 times.

The good lord didn’t answer my prayers and all these years later I’m stuck in middle management and posting on GIAHORT.

Even dumber than the hissy fits the Rs threw in that thread is the Iowa Rs definition of a woman: "a human female." Wow this clears everything up.
So if a person self identifies as a female and is in fact a human...
What The Wtf GIF by SWR3

Reactions: Huey Grey
Public schools need more god in them

I did my part circa 1989 as I was being taught trigonometry. I must have muttered “god damn, I don’t get this f**king shit” 1,700 times.

The good lord didn’t answer my prayers and all these years later I’m stuck in middle management and posting on GIAHORT.

My Dad (RIP) loved the “honest to God, I thought trigonometry was about shooting” line

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
The fact that this is seriously being considered in America just blows my mind.

man, if these people want to live in North Korea so bad they should just go there and leave us alone.

I support patriotism but this mandated patriotism that’s sweeping our country is not what America is about.
It's bizarre. People that claim to love America want to overturn a presidential election. It begs the question, just what about America is it that they love?

Regarding the singing bill - from the register article:

"The bill would only apply to public schools. Private schools would be exempt from the requirement."

hysterical-laughter.gif

Iowa R's be like this to everybody with teeth in the state of Ioway:

flipping-off.gif
STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN

Reactions: franklinman
The GOP is betting that if kids are taught to mindlessly recite the Pledge and the Anthem, they won't spend anytime actually thinking about concepts like "liberty and justice for all."
They won't be turned gay, either. Nothing straightens you up more than singing a national anthem based off of a song sung in gentleman's clubs in England.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT