ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa, Indiana, And Wisconsin

Mar 14, 2003
Maybe I am looking way too much into things, and I know I mentioned this in another thread. Does anybody find it a bit odd that Indiana and Iowa outbreaks both occured the week(s) after facing Wisconsin?

Maybe I am looking way too much into things, and I know I mentioned this in another thread. Does anybody find it a bit odd that Indiana and Iowa outbreaks both occured the week(s) after facing Wisconsin?
Indiana played Maryland before Wisky. And fOSU before MD. Coincidence?

I think all assumptions above about where the Covid was picked up is a huge stretch. Kids are going to classes and basically kids will be kids. It's blowing up bigtime all over the country now and all it takes is one to real get it going.

IIRC, Illinois had their worst experience with Covid after playing Wisc in week one.

Study after study has shown there is almost zero spread outdoors. Outside fresh air is a disinfectant, we’ve known this for well over a hundred years. Also a lot of NFL teams have had outbreaks and there has been no relationship shown to spread on the field to the other teams they’ve played.

Last edited:
Study after study has shown there is almost zero spread outdoors. Outside fresh air is a disinfectant, we’ve known this for well over a hundred years. Also a lot of NFL teams have had outbreaks and there has been no relationship shown to spread on the field to the other teams they’ve played.

Even with close contact such as tackling and blocking?

They put infected hospital patients outdoors during the 1918 pandemic and it stopped spread almost completely to the doctors and nurses treating them, they were in very close contact for much longer periods than a football game with a large number of very sick people.

Also, there have been a ton of outbreaks in the NFL right after games have been played. There doesn’t seem to be spread on the field to the other team they played in any case. This would’ve shown up in the NFL by now if it was commonly spread in games.

The science clearly shows that when our scumbag idiot politicians closed parks and beaches and forced people to stay indoors limiting their fresh air intake and also their vitamin D from sunlight they actually did MUCH more harm than good. That won’t stop any of these morons from telling you to “follow the science” though unfortunately, by which they mean their sociopathic impulse towards power and control over the people they‘re supposedly paid to serve.

Last edited:
Wake up and start reading. The Great Barrington Declaration is a great start. This is a very informative read and supported by facts. You will truly learn something. And yes, it is being suppressed by the main stream media even though it is a bipartisan document drafted by three extremely qualified people. Also, a good listen is Dr. Roger Hodkinson on YouTube. Disregard the foreign language text as he is English speaking with irrefutable credentials. He is also the CEO of a Biotech company in NC which is involved in COVID testing. He also mentions the The Great Barrington Declaration.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT