ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA is the #5 Seed in the Midwest (CHICAGO) Region. Will Face #12 Seed Richmond on Thursday in Buffalo, NY. Tip: 2:10 pm CT. TV: truTV

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Iowa plays Richmond on Thursday, March 17

Tip: 2:10 pm CT
TV: truTV

The Iowa vs Richmond winner will play the winner of 4 seed Providence vs. 13 seed South Dakota State.

If Iowa wins their first 2 games, they head to Chicago for the Sweet 16.

GO HAWKS!!!

FNw1KIbXoAUccXg

FNw1orbXoAExoKA

FNw3erIXMAE1DwX

Last edited:
I remember when petino coached them and they beat Indiana in the 1st round I believe they were coach by Bobby Knight

Playing the big East and B12 champs to get to elite 8 is favorable vs other 5s?

I don't like a matchup vs Kansas to get to Elite8.....the other games.....If Iowa can't beat Richmond and Providence,then they aren't a legit sweet16 team anyway.

If Iowa doesn't have massive jitters and Keegan
doesn't have off game, I don't see how those 1st two are a big problem, though I am sure there are easier paths.

Reactions: littlez
I don't like a matchup vs Kansas to get to Elite8.....the other games.....If Iowa can't beat Richmond and Providence,then they aren't a legit sweet16 team anyway.

If Iowa doesn't have massive jitters and Keegan
doesn't have off game, I don't see how those 1st two are a big problem, though I am sure there are easier paths.
I'm not convinced many b1g teams are better than prob but we'll see.

Not gonna lie, I think winning a major conference tournament on Sunday - as well as having to do it as the last start & ending time of Championship Week! - while playing 4 games in 4 days!, then having to start the NCAA Tournament on Thursday is not just kinda BS; its just totally straight up BS.

Not gonna lie, I think winning a major conference tournament on Sunday - as well as having to do it as the last start & ending time of Championship Week! - while playing 4 games in 4 days!, then having to start the NCAA Tournament on Thursday is not just kinda BS; its just totally straight up BS.
Was hoping for Friday as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT