ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa makes it to Jomboy

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013

Always enjoy this guy’s take. I hadn’t t seen the ref take the brunt of the slap punch until this.

• Haha
Reactions: WildTurk
But…. It was open handed. He obviously didn’t mean to slap the ref. He’s not a moran. Lol And if he did mean to, he just wanted to make his ears wiggle.

Next?
I agree with everything but…”he’s not a moran”. He most definitely is.

Reactions: Chuck C

Always enjoy this guy’s take. I hadn’t t seen the ref take the brunt of the slap punch until this.
I had to google this guy to see who he is. He’s a baseball guy with a YouTube channel . What makes his opinion on a sport he knows nothing about so important. All he cared about was the finger. You guys are really getting desperate to keep beating the living hell out of this dead horse. Don’t worry, relax, mission accomplished, I highly doubt he will be joining the team and challenging Zach for his spot .

• Love
Reactions: ikS
I had to google this guy to see who he is. He’s a baseball guy with a YouTube channel . What makes his opinion on a sport he knows nothing about so important. All he cared about was the finger. You guys are really getting desperate to keep beating the living hell out of this dead horse. Don’t worry, relax, mission accomplished, I highly doubt he will be joining the team and challenging Zach for his spot .

Like a fly on cow poo.

• Love
Reactions: ikS
Pshaw…. This is a breakout for college wrestling and AJ led the charge. There is buzz…

Reactions: 12tdsaw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT