ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa media day Presser

Koen Entringer is back and practicing, but not full contact. Sounds like injuries are bare minimum at this point.

Seth Wallace taking over the defense while Phil is recovering is interesting. I wonder if Phil will be on the sidelines week 1?

I'm all for the negativity when it's called for, but we are returning the most starters in the BIG, and even a mediocre offense is going to take the hawks places. I'll stay optimistic for now.
With all the experience, the line should have been very, VERY “mature” last season. That’s the reason for the comment - little bit of gaslighting there by ‘ol Kirky.

With all the experience, the line should have been very, VERY “mature” last season. That’s the reason for the comment - little bit of gaslighting there by ‘ol Kirky.
just my opinion, but the line has as much to do with bad performance as it does with play calling. It is nearly impossible to block 8 in the box when you are running a lead or draw play. I am on record with saying I'm not impressed with Barnett, but I'll give it this year with a new OC and possible misdirection.

Will you complain if they are good?
Of course not, dummy. I want the OL to lead the way to 200 yards rushing and 300 yards passing per game.

But when you start throwing “Maturity” around as a reason for objective improvement, it’s kinda sad considering all the years of game experience this group has.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Of course not, dummy. I want the OL to lead the way to 200 yards rushing and 300 yards passing per game.

But when you start throwing “Maturity” around as a reason for objective improvement, it’s kinda sad considering all the years of game experience this group has.
Usually more experience and training do lead to improved performance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT