ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa not a lock

SotaHawk87

HR Legend
Jan 3, 2015
and this team isn't much better than any of Licks.. and we should fire Fran.. Fran has hit his ceiling... White isn't a leader....Hes very overrated.. This team was lucky to get more than 7 BTT wins this season... and JO is awful, he will hit ZERO big shots for us.. also we don't have a PG... MG and AC give us nothing... Woodbury? that dude is trash... anyways, we're very much on the bubble, we should hire Wichita States assistant coach because Fran just isn't getting it done!

Please stop insulting some of the debbie downer morons we had on this board a month or so ago.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Guidotheguide:
Please stop insulting some of the debbie downer morons we had on this board a month or so ago.
laugh.r191677.gif
wondering where most of them are? probably trying to calculate our NIT seed!

Originally posted by SotaHawk87:

laugh.r191677.gif
wondering where most of them are? probably trying to calculate our NIT seed!
They only get to watch the losses, Don't get to see any or just a quick glimpse of the wins.

laugh.r191677.gif

A month ago? Just 3 days ago there was someone saying they needed 1 more win. Never mind that most prognosticators had them a 7 after the IU win.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by hawkcub:
laugh.r191677.gif

A month ago? Just 3 days ago there was someone saying they needed 1 more win. Never mind that most prognosticators had them a 7 after the IU win.
Thanks Cub.. was just going to say that.. I know 3 posters for sure who said Iowa wasn't a lock before NW.. Its unreal

laugh.r191677.gif
Agreed. I know I learned my lesson. Live, and let the Lemon Sucking, Negative Nellies live!

I know. How dare people be upset after the team loses to minnesota at home and northwestern back to back? Everyone should have obviously known that the Hawks were set to go on a 6 game win streak to finish the season at that point.

Originally posted by pocha444444:
I know. How dare people be upset after the team loses to minnesota at home and northwestern back to back? Everyone should have obviously known that the Hawks were set to go on a 6 game win streak to finish the season at that point.

That's right! Mean Dartin (among others) sang:

"You got to, accentuate the negative
Eliminate the positive."

Originally posted by pocha444444:
For me it's more about how some posters are VERY vocal after losses, And then virtually have nothing to say after the wins. It's also about ripping players to shreds when they have bad games but have nothing good to say after they play well.
Many people voiced their disappointment after the losses to Minny and N'Western, Including me, Again for me it's all about balance.

this thread is more than fair...and the critics would have a little creditability if they spent as much time posting after wins as they do losses..

no the team is not gutless
no the team is not clueless
the team does indeed have heart
no the team is not awful

but we all know...the first time the team stubs a toe...they will be back in full force...that's their MO.

zero value...ZERO.

I was frustrated too after the Minny and NW losses. Maybe it's just because i am old but you gotta take the good with the bad. Never too high and never too low. To me that is what makes those guys special.
smile.r191677.gif

rev is never around when MG as a good game, he may not have scored but 9 ASSIST to 1 TO is a damn good floor game. yup he is not good enough for any BT team and should not be playing at a high major.

There are so many dooshy threads, doosh bag OPs, and general dooshiness on this board. The OP just finished first in all the catagories. Congrats OP.

Originally posted by SotaHawk87:
and this team isn't much better than any of Licks.. and we should fire Fran.. Fran has hit his ceiling... White isn't a leader....Hes very overrated.. This team was lucky to get more than 7 BTT wins this season... and JO is awful, he will hit ZERO big shots for us.. also we don't have a PG... MG and AC give us nothing... Woodbury? that dude is trash... anyways, we're very much on the bubble, we should hire Wichita States assistant coach because Fran just isn't getting it done!
Go away goopher fan!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT