ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa - Pitt game - Prediction

Panthergrowl13

HB All-American
Nov 11, 2002
Last year I predicted that the Iowa and Pitt teams were evenly matched and either team could win (which Iowa did).

This year I believe that Pitt will win the game (IMHO).

Last year Pitt had a young (sophomore QB (Voytik), RB (Connor), WR (Boyd)) but talented team.
The QB was making his first start and I was concerned that the inexperience would cost us a few lost games (which it did).

This year I believe Pitt will be returning 16 starters including WR Boyd (Phil Steele 1st Team AA) and RB Connor (Phil Steele 2nd Team AA).

Additionally, I think coach Narduzzi will be an upgrade from coach Chryst (time will tell).

Narduzzi (hometown Youngstown Ohio) has stated that he looks at Pitt as a final destination job (keeping a successful coach at Pitt for 15 plus years would be a huge plus for the program).

Enjoyed playing the Hawks and hope we will be able to schedule additional games in the future.

I think we will next be playing Penn State for a 4 game series starting in 2016.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Reactions: PantherPittZoo
it will be a fun game to watch, IA returns 7 starters on defense as they lost DT's LTP and Davis, MLB Alston and S Lowdermilk.

Pain.
clubber-pain.jpg~c200

What?

Someone had to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT