ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Recruiting weekend

Dee Lockett, Marcus Blaze, Will Henckel, and Leo DeLuca are the 4 top 6 guys p4p in 2025 that are in town. 2 light weights, 2 middle weights.
These 4 young men are all STUDS. I would love to see Lockett (super slick) and DeLuca (Metcalf 2.0) in an Iowa singlet. Really any or all of these guys would be an excellent signing. Go Hawks!

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Maybe Telford called Knox because someone else was calling Deluca . Since they're best friends I wouldn't have the same person calling them either

Reactions: Spoons
William Henckel posted some recruiting weekend pictures on Instagram. One is of his sister Sarah and him. She’s a national level recruit, sophomore at Blair. First package deal of the Women’s program era?

Last edited:
William Henckel posted some recruiting weekend pictures on Instagram. One is of his sister Sarah and him. She’s a national level recruit, sophomore at Blair. First package deal of the Women’s program era?

This would be a great start! Lets hope you are correct and get it done!!!

List of recruits in town:

#2 Dee Lockett

#3 Marcus Blaze

#5 Will Henckel

#6 Leo DeLuca

#12 CJ Torres

#58 Elvis Solis

#65 Hunter Sturgill

#150 Christian Fretwell

Jake Howell

Brady Benham

Joey Kennedy
If I were to pick my top 3 on that list I would say Henkel, DeLuca and Torres. Hoping for the best but I would really like those 3 guys

Reactions: HIWILLE and Grip220
Any word on how the weekend went? Seeing pics on Instagram from the top guys. Current guys on the team are really pumping them up the way it looks.

Reactions: honkey69
Bro, you need to watch Lockett wrestle… slick as a whistle
Ain't getting him.

All the others are a definitely possibility. I think Blaze ends up a 133. So definitely take both Deluca and him if we can. Henckel positionally sound (typical blair guy) and Torres is a tough kid. wrestles really well in non-traditional positions and scrambling.

Ain't getting him.

All the others are a definitely possibility. I think Blaze ends up a 133. So definitely take both Deluca and him if we can. Henckel positionally sound (typical blair guy) and Torres is a tough kid. wrestles really well in non-traditional positions and scrambling.
whats the word on Lockett?

Maybe so.. Take it for what its forth but his parents seemed like they would like him to leave Stillwater and go elsewhere for college (or at least are not pushing for him to go to OKSt) when I spoke with them last year at Big 12's. I think Iowa is in play.
He's definitely said he's taking his visits and taking them seriously. But I just don't see how they lose him.

He's definitely said he's taking his visits and taking them seriously. But I just don't see how they lose him.

I do believe that this was his 2nd or 3rd time up here. He has familiar faces in the room ..it would not shock me if he came here. A lot of factors in play. But yea, there is definitely the OSU hurdle to clear.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
I do believe that this was his 2nd or 3rd time up here. He has familiar faces in the room ..it would not shock me if he came here. A lot of factors in play. But yea, there is definitely the OSU hurdle to clear.
Has there been any speculation or news on Chris Perry’s future at OSU with the hiring of Coleman Scott?

I would just like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread and kept it about the subject. There seem to only be about 3 threads on this site that aren't radioactive, and i was about ready to give up all hope on the cesspool

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT