ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State Dual Thread

I suspect it rarely matters that much, and who am I to question it. But on the surface, that just sounds really stupid/stubborn. Not going to do it even if it benefits an individual or the team/dual??? What is their logic?
Definitely a bit of old school/tradition to it, but it also theoretically allows their guys to prepare the same every dual, in a similar order to a tournament setting.

Goes to my point...a fairly large share of ISU fans are trash...in person and on message boards.
That’s an interesting take. They’re mostly fellow Iowans who follow college wrestling. But I get it. We felt the same way about Sibley people while growing up in Sheldon. Those folks were weird. Almost like aliens…. Funny what fifteen miles can do. Lol

That’s an interesting take. They’re mostly fellow Iowans who follow college wrestling. But I get it. We felt the same way about Sibley people while growing up in Sheldon. Those folks were weird. Almost like aliens…. Funny what fifteen miles can do. Lol
I think it's just envy that makes them talk and act the way they do.

Our kids went to a high school that has/had an extremely successful wrestling program. Everyone within 50 miles despises the parents/fans.

As I stated earlier, jealousy is a powerful thing.

Rumor that isu’s 125 lber is out. Injured. And their hwt is banged up too. Bodes well for bonus points in Iowa’s favor.
At heavyweight maybe but the 7/11 guy could beat us at 125 if it's still Harris.

I still say Lee wrestles this Sunday, won’t matter who they put out there.

Tune in Sunday and you’ll find out.
Deer Popcorn GIF

95% of their fans are bandwagon type followers.

The dropoff in the program after Carl left was seismic. Fans left and never came back. Now that they are approaching relevance, they're getting some newbies.

But the telling statistic...last year in Hilton was basically an Iowa hone crowd.
No it wasn’t. There were more Cyclone fans.

Things haven't changed

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
It was close. We were a hell of a lot louder at the end. There’s no doubt about that.

Here's your answer: Spencer Lee is definitely wrestling, or not wrestling, as the situation requires in the best interests of Spencer Lee. And that is definitive. How's that? :)
That's how you do it! Lol.
Actually Flo says he's not going, but I frigging detest Flo, so they mean nothing.

I woke up bright and early to see if gobblin finally logged back in last night to finish the hand job he started. What a big tease. Now I’m just praying that big10 girls basketball doesn’t run long and make me miss the first match. I may shoot a Samsung.
Hand job mention in the cesspool…. 10/10

But really…. What’s this about??

Menu time fellas. I’m warming up with pancakes all breakfast meats and a mimosa. Tailgating will include some wagyu steaks and scotch. Let’s go hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT