ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State, the 2020 & 2021 Big 12 Football Champions?

There's a good five threads with 33,000 views that are exclusively on Iowa State on your front page here. All started by Hawkeyes.

Beyond that, there's several threads with ISU as part of the discussion.

On the ISU Rivals board, there is one thread on the ISU board on the front page...last discussed on Tuesday. 1000 views.

Who is obsessed with who?

Your are both obsessed. How many times have you posted here recently? Seems like a lot. .

Lol... judging by all the ALLCAPS you like to use, illustrating you're yelling at me, I'd say you're the obsessed one. Jeez. Obsessed to the point of posting something hypothetic? How pathetic.

I am not posting on a Clown page. I am, however, posting on a Hawkeye page making fun of our little brother.

For some reason, you Clowns come over here like cockroaches. So it's pretty clear you are obsessed with the Hawkeyes; otherwise, you would NOT be here.

You and your Clown buddies are beyond pathetic.

Meh, I have a feeling, while Iowa State will certainly have another great team, and will again be a major handful for us because reasons....they will take another loss or two in conference this year that they avoided last year (which is always a key to any team like Iowa State, or not-Bama/Clemson/OSU/Oklahoma). Teams like Iowa State don't just win championships because they are flat out better than everyone else. They do need some things (or a lot) to fall their way as well.

That's not to take too much credit away from ISU. Just that it's highly unlikely they go 7-1 in the Big 12 next year, even with the players they're returning.

ISU fans have no idea how salty it makes other programs when a program like yours is able to rise up from obscurity and have major success (especially if it's before other programs in similar positions), and you'll begin to find out just how vindictive those programs can be.

Iowa did, so we know first-hand......

I am not posting on a Clown page. I am, however, posting on a Hawkeye page making fun of our little brother.

For some reason, you Clowns come over here like cockroaches. So it's pretty clear you are obsessed with the Hawkeyes; otherwise, you would NOT be here.

Bolding everything isn't going to win any arguments, it just looks bizarre. Get a job or something and give these posts a rest

Meh, I have a feeling, while Iowa State will certainly have another great team, and will again be a major handful for us because reasons....they will take another loss or two in conference this year that they avoided last year (which is always a key to any team like Iowa State, or not-Bama/Clemson/OSU/Oklahoma). Teams like Iowa State don't just win championships because they are flat out better than everyone else. They do need some things (or a lot) to fall their way as well.

That's not to take too much credit away from ISU. Just that it's highly unlikely they go 7-1 in the Big 12 next year, even with the players they're returning.

ISU fans have no idea how salty it makes other programs when a program like yours is able to rise up from obscurity and have major success (especially if it's before other programs in similar positions), and you'll begin to find out just how vindictive those programs can be.

Iowa did, so we know first-hand......

Today agree. They will be really good next year. But 2 years does not make a program. Especially when they will lose a ton after this year and their recruiting classes are in the 50’s. MC might be able to find diamonds like obviously KF has done but they have had beyond bad recruiting. They can talk culture vs stars when they have a 2 year run but we shall see after next year.

Today agree. They will be really good next year. But 2 years does not make a program. Especially when they will lose a ton after this year and their recruiting classes are in the 50’s. MC might be able to find diamonds like obviously KF has done but they have had beyond bad recruiting. They can talk culture vs stars when they have a 2 year run but we shall see after next year.
In all honesty, I agree with both of you guys. We (ISU) have a lot to be excited about, but we haven't won anything real, yet.

Oh gosh, now it's all bold face? I need to start charging you rent.

In all honesty, I agree with both of you guys. We (ISU) have a lot to be excited about, but we haven't won anything real, yet.

Will try to not argue. ISU was very good this year. I know it was a weird year but you played who was in front of you. As I have said, next could be even better. But 2 years does not make a program. ISU should be salty next year, ,no question. But assuming MC stays, ISU loses a ton. And like I said MC better develop very poor recruiting classes. That is why I would be very worried about him staying. I mean he is smart. He knows next year is his best team. But after that, jeepers who knows.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
And you beat ZERO teams with winning records in 2020...

That's because the Big10 robbed Iowa of the annual win over lil bro.........

Question. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than obsess over what Hawkeye fans are saying? But please, continue pining for acceptance on a Hawkeye website if you must.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Franisdaman
Clown fans like you on Hawkeye sites is bizarre.

Get a job or something and give coming to Big Brother's site a rest
Not an iowa state fan, just calling a spade a spade. Your reply wasn't very original, here I'll write one for you:

Franisdawoman -
Sorry guys that I started this sh!tty post. I'm unemployed and angry so crusading on the free board is the only thing important in my life. Please like my posts! I'm an unaccomplished loser and I want my tombstone to show my high post count and total likes

Not an iowa state fan, just calling a spade a spade. Your reply wasn't very original, here I'll write one for you:

Franisdawoman -
Sorry guys that I started this sh!tty post. I'm unemployed and angry so crusading on the free board is the only thing important in my life. Please like my posts! I'm an unaccomplished loser and I want my tombstone to show my high post count and total likes

Whoa. Um over the top. Don’t know if you are a Hawk but that is crazy. Fran may come on strong. But dude WTF was that?!

Reactions: MplsHawk
As pointed out previously Iowa has had one major bowl victory since 1958.

So...in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's, 20's...Iowa and Iowa State have each had one major bowl victory.

The latter more recently.
Why don’t you add up ALL the bowl victories of Iowa vs Iswho during that timeframe & then get back to us.

Lol Fran stop making these stupid threads you look dumb enough being obsessed in the replies. They had a great season let them enjoy it
C’mon “great” may be taking it a little too far with 3 losses. I suppose it’s “great” for a cyclone fan:)

• Love

Franisdawoman -

HCMRnum1, keep the faith. Many good people like you have been unemployed for a long time, through no fault of their own. Stupid virus

Things will get better in 2021 and you will be back to work. The obstacles that challenge you make you stronger. I hope Hawkeye Report has given you strength through this difficult time.

• Love

Franisdawoman -

LOL....Speaking about replies not being very original, yours takes the cake.....

Franisdawoman? C'mon, how original is that???

You're obviously not very bright...at all.

And hey, loser, here's the deal. You know nothing about me & I don't want to know anything about you.

There's a good five threads with 33,000 views that are exclusively on Iowa State on your front page here. All started by Hawkeyes.

Beyond that, there's several threads with ISU as part of the discussion.

On the ISU Rivals board, there is one thread on the ISU board on the front page...last discussed on Tuesday. 1000 views.

Who is obsessed with who?

That's a pay site. If you go to cyclone fanatic, there's a thread titled "Iowa Football Recruiting" with 54,000 posts. "Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist" has 12,000 posts. "Tough day for EIU hoops hopes" has 13,000" posts.

That's 3 threads about Iowa with 79,000 posts so I don't think your assertion holds up.

I do get a kick out of all the chest pounding with no self-awareness

"We're busy finishing top 10." Last year, Iowa finished with a better record at 10-3 and were #15 in the final poll.

"Major bowl victory." Over a team that played 6 games and didn't even qualify for their conference title game.

All the stars aligned perfectly for ISU and kudos for taking advantage of it, but let's not act like this is the new normal after that mess of a season.

The sun shines on a dogs butthole every now and then. Law of large numbers says with a large enough sample, ISU was going to make it to a conference title game. I’d buy a shirt touting that fact just so I could wear it around when I feel like doing a little good natured trolling.

And you beat ZERO teams with winning records in 2020...
How is the ISU basketball team doing? Oh that’s right.....they are having a terrible season so they decided to use covid as an excuse to "pause" (quit) playing. Cowards.

• Love

Just posting a picture here of CyHawk trophy here since Matt Campbell has never touched it.

I don't think he cares. More people know about this trophy.

5ff11e862f8e8.image.jpg

I don't think he cares. More people know about this trophy.

5ff11e862f8e8.image.jpg

If clown fans don’t care about beating Iowa why do clown fans obsess about it here and on cryclown fanatic? Congrats for isu matching what 2-4 Oregon State and 1-3 Cal found a way to do, beat Oregon.

If clown fans don’t care about beating Iowa why do clown fans obsess about it here and on cryclown fanatic? Congrats for isu matching what 2-4 Oregon State and 1-3 Cal found a way to do, beat Oregon.
Well thank you, Herky. Good job on winning six games against teams with losing records. Well done.

Well thank you, Herky. Good job on winning six games against teams with losing records. Well done.

Wrong again clown fan. Might want to check Wisky’s record as it looks a lot like what clown fans are wetting themselves over by beating Oregon.

Must ignore?

When has isu won an outright conference football title?

Now run away and hide for a few days like usual.

You do realize since 1960, Iowa has won an outright conference football title once, correct? And that wasn't in the 20's...or the 10's...or the '00's...or the 90's...

You have to go back almost four decades since the last Herky outright conference football title.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
You do realize since 1960, Iowa has won an outright conference football title once, correct? And that wasn't in the 20's...or the 10's...or the '00's...or the 90's...

You have to go back almost four decades since the last Herky outright conference football title.

You do realize isu has NEVWR WON AN OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE FOOTBALL TITLE?

Wrong again clown fan. Might want to check Wisky’s record as it looks a lot like what clown fans are wetting themselves over by beating Oregon.

Must ignore?
Lol... You should be embarrassed, herk. But I stand corrected. Wisconsin finished the regular season at 500. I guess you can hang your hat on that being your best win of 2020. Congratulations!

(que the confetti now...)

Lol... You should be embarrassed, herk. But I stand corrected. Wisconsin finished the regular season at 500. I guess you can hang your hat on that being your best win of 2020. Congratulations!

(que the confetti now...)

What should I be embarrassed about, Wisky having the same record that clown fans wet themselves over for beating Oregon?

Clown fans hang their hat on a 9 win season being their best in school history.

As the leader of your fan base says....YIKES.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT