ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. isu

It’s going to be interesting for sure. A lot depends on who is actually out on the mat for both tams.
125: Iowa wins big Ayala is on a mission guys
133: tossup match could go either way
141: Iowa wins in a match where isu does nothing but keeps it close.
149: If Johnson goes isu wins if not Iowa wins
157:Iowa wins easily
165: isu by major
174: would not be shocked if we see Arnold here. He will win big if he goes. If not could easily lose.
184: Guessing it’s Swaff and he tries to hit big move off the bat almost caches it for the fall then loses a close match
197: Guessing it will be Franklin and I’ll call it a tossup match
Hwt: who knows who it will be and we lose unless it’s Cass
Some interesting matches but I got the hawks winning 6-4 maybe 7-3. New scoring could make it interesting but worst case scenario it’s 5-5 and we lose because of bonus pts at 165. Don’t see it happening but the possibility is out there.

• Haha
Reactions: SPOONER
It’s going to be interesting for sure. A lot depends on who is actually out on the mat for both tams.
125: Iowa wins big Ayala is on a mission guys
133: tossup match could go either way
141: Iowa wins in a match where isu does nothing but keeps it close.
149: If Johnson goes isu wins if not Iowa wins
157:Iowa wins easily
165: isu by major
174: would not be shocked if we see Arnold here. He will win big if he goes. If not could easily lose.
184: Guessing it’s Swaff and he tries to hit big move off the bat almost caches it for the fall then loses a close match
197: Guessing it will be Franklin and I’ll call it a tossup match
Hwt: who knows who it will be and we lose unless it’s Cass
Some interesting matches but I got the hawks winning 6-4 maybe 7-3. New scoring could make it interesting but worst case scenario it’s 5-5 and we lose because of bonus pts at 165. Don’t see it happening but the possibility is out there.
Still no idea who is going to be going for either team, but the one nit I would like to pick with you is 184. Swaff loses a close one to Feldkamp? That's a real shot at bonus points for ISU no matter who goes out there.

But hawks are definitely favored 6-4 at least and maybe 7-3 like you said.

Still no idea who is going to be going for either team, but the one nit I would like to pick with you is 184. Swaff loses a close one to Feldkamp? That's a real shot at bonus points for ISU no matter who goes out there.

But hawks are definitely favored 6-4 at least and maybe 7-3 like you said.
Assad has never been majored in college. Doubt Feldkamp will be the one to do it.

Assad has never been majored in college. Doubt Feldkamp will be the one to do it.
That's assuming Assad goes. And Feldkamp goes for ISU. And the NCAA doesn't ruin this dual. But Feldkamp is a pin or be pinned kind of wrestler, so it should be exciting.

October 25th is supposed to be the day the decision is made, but it's been put off how many times now, so who knows

Reactions: vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT