ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. isu

hawkaeg80

HR MVP
Dec 28, 2014
Cedar Rapids
I hate to even discuss this, but what does the IOWA v. isu look like for this year? Do the Hawks continue the streak or does isu break it?

I hate to even discuss this, but what does the IOWA v. isu look like for this year? Do the Hawks continue the streak or does isu break it?
I think we win 6-7 of 10 with a healthy Drake and 5-6 of 10 if he doesn't go...with several of these matches going either way. Can't wait to see the new guys in black and gold and especially curious to see how Victor Voinovich performs against Casey Swiderski, who lost 3-2 to Real Woods last year. Victor needs to bring his A game. Also, curious to see how Brody Teske looks. We need him to be on.

Hawks take the first 5, with bonus from Real sealing the deal.
Real. Seal. Deal.

And Dresser loses a team point blowing a gasket during the Voinovich-Swijerki match.
I like it, but that may still not be enough. Clowns have potential bonus at 285 (assuming no Kueter), 184 and even Carr at 165. If PK is still out and not sure if Gabe available, I would consider moving Caliendo up to 174 to get another win.

I like it, but that may still not be enough. Clowns have potential bonus at 285 (assuming no Kueter), 184 and even Carr at 165. If PK is still out and not sure if Gabe available, I would consider moving Caliendo up to 174 to get another win.
Where do you see Chittum fitting into the ISU line up? And who will he go against IF he wrestles?

I'm just a tad bit nervous on this one. I've been to the last 4 meets at Hilton and each were fun for one reason or another but if isu wins that place will go bonkers. P.S. probably won't be able to go and see the meet this year. Sucks.

Reactions: Grip220
Maybe the WWE moves on from Steveson and signs Chittum and his dad... the father as a Manager and Chittum can wrastle... maybe sometime during the next couple months Chittum can get a fancy robe like The Nature Boy wore ! They still wear the robes at ISU so this would be perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He could have a motto... Hit"em with Chittum then just up and Quit'em !!!!! I am telling you guys this is PURE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the WWE moves on from Steveson and signs Chittum and his dad... the father as a Manager and Chittum can wrastle... maybe sometime during the next couple months Chittum can get a fancy robe like The Nature Boy wore ! They still wear the robes at ISU so this would be perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He could have a motto... Hit"em with Chittum then just up and Quit'em !!!!! I am telling you guys this is PURE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. Is that you Iron Hawk? I’d probably advise my kid against staying on a team that was recruiting a person who had allegedly threatened my child with a knife when they were on the same team in high school as well. I see it more as TnT possibly shitting the bed by going “all in,” on the Ferrari clan knowing full well the history and current legal trouble of the athletes in question. There’s always two sides to a story. But while the Ferrari clan have been known to wear T shirts proclaiming love for Jesus, that wouldn’t be enough to sway me into believing for one minute that made them any more moral than their actions have shown them to be.

Mr. Chittum does remind me a little of Paul Bearer lol.

moody-superJumbo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyePA
I thought Iowa fans always said the backups at Iowa were better than ISU starters.

oh Dub A swing and a miss... I am not anyone else but myself and i only post as myself. And why does it matter if there are 2 sides to every story if your are already committed to version already and that is the truth in your mind ? I honestly dont care what Chittum said happen when there are so many other ways that situation could have been handled but I said from the start that I didnt feel Chittum would ever wrestle at Iowa because he never signed officially and his father had way too many demands that had to be met for him to be all in. Hell he flipped from Minny to Iowa then from here To Iowa State within a couple years so I didnt see him as a permanent fixture in the program... which is a damn shame since he is a very good wrestler.

oh Dub A swing and a miss... I am not anyone else but myself and i only post as myself. And why does it matter if there are 2 sides to every story if your are already committed to version already and that is the truth in your mind ? I honestly dont care what Chittum said happen when there are so many other ways that situation could have been handled but I said from the start that I didnt feel Chittum would ever wrestle at Iowa because he never signed officially and his father had way too many demands that had to be met for him to be all in. Hell he flipped from Minny to Iowa then from here To Iowa State within a couple years so I didnt see him as a permanent fixture in the program... which is a damn shame since he is a very good wrestler.
I never accused you of being anyone else.

isu listed echemendia at 149 for wrestle offs. anyone know what ever happened to the felony charges he was facing for strangling his wife?

isu listed echemendia at 149 for wrestle offs. anyone know what ever happened to the felony charges he was facing for strangling his wife?
Dresser is in his 7th year with a grand total of ZERO top ten finishes.

I'm guessing boosters are demanding a ROI.
Consequently, anything goes.

Reactions: eb05 and Hwt1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT