ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Mich question

jaysonjohn2012

Team MVP
Oct 18, 2014
what if Iowa meets Michigan in the conference champ game. Jake Ruddock knows our playbook in and out. Doesn't that create an unfair advantage.

Iowa gets whipped.

4309230175_6b3417d720.jpg

Jake is improving.

How could you not look good when you play for a team that has not been scored on in 3 games. He can make a living dinking and dunking all day with receivers that can run after catch, a running game and that D. He's the perfect game manager for them. When he has to win a game then we will see just like v Utah.

In fairness I don't think the Michigan team now is the same one that played Utah. I think they are vastly improved, I think Jake is way better now than at Iowa also. Being coached by Harbaugh makes a huge difference for a Qb.
I think if Michigan and Utah played this weekend Michigan wins.

LOL..."Iowa always beats Michigan" 42 Big Ten Championships say differently.

what if Iowa meets Michigan in the conference champ game. Jake Ruddock knows our playbook in and out. Doesn't that create an unfair advantage.

The biggest issue Iowa would run into would be the chasm in talent between the 2 teams. The speed and athleticism that Michigan has been recruiting and stockpiling, and that JH has the coaching ability to utilize is in another universe, like NW found out. In any game an upset can occur, but Michigan is operating on another level. And, the Wolverines are doing it with a weaker QB than Iowa.

Reactions: And1Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT