ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs oks tomorrow

My house. I am streaming it on Flowrestling.
Flowrestling is the only option.

Last edited:
If you don’t have flo you’re not a wrestling fan and don’t deserve to watch it. Cheap or poor, I don’t understand people/wrestling fans that don’t have flo.

If you don’t have flo you’re not a wrestling fan and don’t deserve to watch it. Cheap or poor, I don’t understand people/wrestling fans that don’t have flo.
I have it, but I'd rather have a another way of watching it. EVERYONE deserves to watch wrestling. I don't understand why you would begrudge anyone the opportunity to watch wrestling.

I'm wanting to sign up for the Flo Wrestling App under Google Play store on my Android Samsung phone. So I can do the 29.99 a month thing and then cancel after one month. When I search Flo Wrestling the only that comes up is Flow Sports app? Is that the right one?? Shows just mainly Soccer??

If this was going to be a good match I'd pay but just wrestling another Big 12 loser.:eek:

I'm wanting to sign up for the Flo Wrestling App under Google Play store on my Android Samsung phone. So I can do the 29.99 a month thing and then cancel after one month. When I search Flo Wrestling the only that comes up is Flow Sports app? Is that the right one?? Shows just mainly Soccer??
It is the FloSports app. You select your sports of choice after downloading. Just pick wrestling, it works well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT