ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa WBB Class of 2024 Commit Callie Levin vs Williamsburg

KyleHuesmann

HB All-American
Apr 14, 2021
Took a trip out to Williamsburg to watch Iowa WBB Class of 24 commit Callie Levin out of Solon. Levin is not ranked on the ESPN Class of 24 HoopGurlz rankings, but they only have Top 25 listed, so when they expand to 100 I expect her to be included.

I had heard some good things about here on her a while back and I was pretty impressed this evening. I dont have official stats from the game, but she had 29 points, had 5 3 pointers and really showed good vision on her assists. Solon beat Williamsburgh 66-41.

I know there were some comparisons to Caitlin Clark from those that have seen her play and while I do think it's a bit early to throw up in the category of Caitlin, I really liked what I saw today. Can shoot it really well from outside, but also did a good job of driving to the hoop and getting a basket that way. Where I would says she compares to Caitlin the most, is getting out in transitiion and going quick, as well as great court vision. She loves to whip some passes around to her teammates. I may look to go watch her again against a better opponent.

Video doesnt really show it, but this was a really tough shot and great job of using the board.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News