ADVERTISEMENT

Callie Levin Taylor Stremlow for 2024-2025 and beyond

georgesportsfan

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2022
These girls are good but freshman year means freshman things. Then do their real talents get handcuff to play too conservatively so to get on the court.
Big hype on Stremlow. I see Callie Levin as likely the more ready and maybe better ceiling prospect. Callie has GREAT flow. Taylor is a grinder.
Callie can shoot from downtown and looks natural. I cant find a video of Stremlow making a bunch of 3's. Callie can shoot and score and can pass to.
CALLIE .... I think if given the real opportunity on ability will be a star. But we have seen talent sit on bench because someone gets over hyped.
Ask Lauren Jensen and Taylor McCabe.
I hope we get Lucy Olsen shes a great overall fit and with chemistry. Maddie Scherr would be a great add also.
My post is towards PGs this season. Guyton injured.
Give Callie her look!!!
just look at her highlights on youtube

These girls are good but freshman year means freshman things. Then do their real talents get handcuff to play too conservatively so to get on the court.
Big hype on Stremlow. I see Callie Levin as likely the more ready and maybe better ceiling prospect. Callie has GREAT flow. Taylor is a grinder.
Callie can shoot from downtown and looks natural. I cant find a video of Stremlow making a bunch of 3's. Callie can shoot and score and can pass to.
CALLIE .... I think if given the real opportunity on ability will be a star. But we have seen talent sit on bench because someone gets over hyped.
Ask Lauren Jensen and Taylor McCabe.
I hope we get Lucy Olsen shes a great overall fit and with chemistry. Maddie Scherr would be a great add also.
My post is towards PGs this season. Guyton injured.
Give Callie her look!!!
just look at her highlights on youtube
Im sure they will all have their opportunities to show what they can do and Im pretty sure the coaching staff knows their is going to be ups and downs with not only the freshman but all players as we just lost 3 players that played together more minutes than anyone else in the country together in their Iowa career. Bluder and company do a great job of recruiting shooters not necessarily great athletes but girls that can shoot and I would expect the 24 class to be much of the same. I also am a Mcabe fan and thought she deserved more minutes but have hear from more than a few people closer to the program that her defense was the biggest issue and I am sure that is something she will focus on this off season. I think this team will surprise some people next year and I think multiple fr see the floor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT