ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Women's Basketball Recruiting Offer/Commitment List

Saw a ton of hoops this week between Minneapolis and Des Moines. I think Ava Zediker (2025 from Dowling) eventually ends up with an offer after they miss on a few of the higher rated kids. Really nice player.

Heard from someone who would know that Bourrage is not looking to stay in Iowa for college. LSU is her goal. Has a chance to be a national level recruit with her size/skill.

I think Houston ends up a Hawkeye like her sister.
Valuable intel! Thanks for sharing -- great stuff. Is the Houston bet based on anything or just a hunch?

I get where Bourrage is coming from. I had similar aspirations growing up -- I wanted to see the rest of the world and experience life outside Iowa (I still ended up at UI lol -- another story). It may also be that she doesn't feel at home in a place like Iowa -- as a gay latino myself, I can also understand that sentiment.

But....LSU? Of all the schools / cities / regions to go to and coaches to play for...lol. I hope she finds what she's looking for though! I'm sure she'll have many options.

Last edited:
She did end up at Iowa. Went through the summer workouts and decided she didn’t want to play any longer. Family likes Bluder and the staff.

Left Iowa and went to Black Hawk in Moline for a spell. She never ended up at Iowa or BHC.

Thanks for writing these up Kyle -- I don't think most people realize how lucky we are to have a beat reporter like you. So many WBB teams get zero coverage of their games, let alone recruiting. I'm sure you already realize this, but I just wanna point out to everyone that this kind of press can go a long way with our attractiveness to recruits. Knowing there are fans and media invested in the team and its future can be quite a selling point. I love to see these articles!

Great stuff, Kyle. Are you a little surprised that Maddie Greenway hasn't committed yet?

No. Seems to me like they are going to go through the entire recruiting process first.
I wonder how hard other coaching staffs will recruit her. Her interview with GopherHole last year made pretty clear where she wants to go. That could always change I guess, but given her parents' connections to Iowa, I'm sure most people are skeptical that it will.

I know plenty of recruits want to go through the normal recruiting process even if they have a school in mind, but I'm wondering how many coaches will view recruiting her as a waste of time and not show a lot of interest.

So, Tania Davis is at Omaha now, huh? Good for her
Yeah! And Kachine Alexander is at JMU. I may or may not have tweeted at her that I’d love to see her coaching at Iowa someday and she def liked my tweet :)

She also likes some things occasionally that are decidedly personal/not related to athletics/ NSFW and it’s quite funny.

Reactions: hawkahawk
HAD TO SPLIT INTO MULTIPLE POSTS DUE TO 1000 WORD LIMIT

CLASS OF 2023 and 2024 RECRUITS

CLASS of 2023
PG Kennise Johnson-Etienne (Plainfield, IL - Example Academy) COMMITTED

Wing Ava Jones (Nickerson, KS - Nickerson High School) #83 and #14 Wing ESPN HoopGurlz 2023 - COMMITTED

G Jasmine Brown (Sherwood, IL - Example Academy) #48 and #25 Guard ESPN HoopGurlz 2023
Offers-
Iowa, Rutgers, Illinois, Michigan, Belmont, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Clemson, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Minnesota, Northwestern, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Alabama, Kansas State, North Carolina, Penn State, Arizona State, Marquette, Illinois State, Arkansas State, Bradley, Green Bay, Butler, Dayton, Seton Hall, George Mason, Northeastern, Xavier, Indiana State, SMU, DePaul and George Washington
Visits - Ohio State (June 2021), Michigan State (June 2021), Wisconsin (September 2021), Minnesota (September 2021), Pittsburgh (October 2021), Xavier (October 2021), Belmont (October 2021), North Carolina (October 2021), Penn State (October 2021), Marquette (October 2021), Butler (November 2021), Dayton (November 2021), Ole Miss (November 2021), Alabama (November 2021), Arizona State (December 2021), Michigan State in-home (March 2022), DePaul in-home (March 2022), Iowa in-home (March 2022), Marquette in-home (March 2022), Minnesota in-home (March 2022), Pittsburgh in-home (March 2022), (Iowa (July 2022)

CLASS of 2024
PG Callie Levin (Solon, IA - Solon HS) COMMITTED #2 overall in Iowa Prep Girls Hoops 2024

PG Olivia Olson (St Louis Park, MN - Benilde-St Margaret's HS) #3 and #2 PG ESPN HoopGurlz 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Connecticut, Oregon State, Iowa State, Minnesota, Kansas State, Vanderbilt, Ohio State, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, Virginia, Notre Dame, South Carolina, Baylor, Maryland, North Carolina State, Rutgers, Tennessee, North Carolina, Michigan, Louisville, Florida and more. Has more than 40 offers, but I was only able to find these 23 offers
Visits-
Nebraska (June 2021), Iowa (June 2021), Iowa State (June 2021), Notre Dame (September 2021), Michigan State (September 2021), Michigan (September 2021), Oregon State (January 2022), Oregon (January 2022), Tennessee (April 2022), Vanderbilt (April 2022)

G Britt Prince (Omaha, NE - Elkhorn North HS) #11 and #5 PG ESPN HoopGurlz 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Mississippi State, Missouri, Harvard, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Oklahoma State, Minnesota, North Carolina State, Penn State, Marquette, Oklahoma, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Oregon, Maryland, Creighton, Nebraska, Iowa State, Louisville, North Carolina, Florida, DePaul, Belmont, South Dakota State and Omaha
Visits- Nebraska (June 2021), Creighton (June 2021), Indiana (June 2021), Iowa (July 2021), Oklahoma (August 2021), Iowa State (August 2021)

G Allie Ziebell (Neenah, WI - Neenah HS) #9 and #6 G ESPN HoopGurlz 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Marquette, Toledo, Green Bay, Illinois State, Milwaukee, Montana State, Xavier and St Thomas.

PG Jordyn Poole (Fort Wayne, IN - Snider HS) #55 and #20 PG ESPN HoopGurlz 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Ohio State, Kentucky, Michigan, Purdue, Wisconsin, Clemson, Memphis, Oklahoma State, Marquette, Pittsburgh, Ball State, Dayton, Xavier, DePaul, Eastern Michigan and Butler
Visits- Kentucky Camp (June 2021), Marquette (June 2021), Ohio State (June 2021), Michigan (June 2021), Ball State (June 2021), Xavier Camp (June 2021), Xavier (August 2021), Pittsburgh (August 2021), Purdue (October 2021), Kentucky Camp (June 2022), Eastern Michigan (June 2022), West Virginia (June 2022)

PG Sinai Douglas (Toledo, OH - Start High School) #2 overall in Ohio Prep Girls Hoops 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Dayton, Miami Oh, Cincinnati, Xavier, Toledo and Oakland
Visits- Oakland (June 2021) Toledo (June 2021), Miami Oh (July 2021), Miami Oh (September 2021), Dayton (October 2021)

G Aaliyah Guyton (Peoria, IL - Peoria High School) #10 in Illinois Prep Girls Hoops 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Ohio State, Michigan State, Missouri, Illinois-Chicago, Illinois, DePaul, Oakland, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State and Bradley
Visits- Illinois (June 2022), Iowa (July 2022)

SF Hannah Coons (Kiefer, OK - Kiefer HS)
Offers- Iowa, Evansville, Tulsa, Abilene Christian and Oral Roberts
Visits- Iowa (September 2021), Oral Roberts (September 2021), Illinois State (October 2021), St Louis (November 2021)

F Amiah Hargrove (Christopher, IL - Christopher HS)
Offers- Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, St Louis, Marquette, Missouri State, Arkansas State, Tennessee State and Delaware State
Visits- Louisville Camp (June 2021), St Louis (June 2021), Iowa (October 2021), Iowa (February 2022)

PG Taylor Stremlow (Verona, WI - Verona HS) #4 overall in Wisconsin Prep Girls Hoops 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Iowa State, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas State, San Francisco, Colorado State, Providence, Toledo, Marquette, Montana State, Green Bay and St Thomas
Visits- Wisconsin (September 2021), Iowa (January 2022)

G Chloe Spreen (Bedford, IN - North Lawrence HS) #2 overall in Indiana Prep Girls Hoops 2024
Offers-
Iowa, Indiana, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, Minnesota and Michigan State
Visits- Indiana (October 2019), Ohio State (June 2021), Vanderbilt (June 2021), North Carolina (October 2021)

C Trinity Wilson (Lakeville, MN - Lakeville North) Not Offered
Offers-
Vanderbilt, Minnesota, North Dakota and St Thomas
Visits- St Thomas (October 2021), Iowa (June 2022)

G Olivia Loomis-Goltl (Bridgeport, NE - Bridgeport HS) Not Offered #5 overall in Nebraska Prep Girls Hoops 2024
Offers-
Wichita State, Omaha, Colorado State,
Visits- Omaha (August 2021), Creighton (August 2021), Oklahoma State (October 2021), Colorado State (November 2021)
Updated with the Guyton offer, as well as other various offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT