ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Easy Schedule

Cowherd is having a field day. Say's Iowa is just another fraud. He is right. Say what you want but Barta saved these dog crap teams. No chance vs the big boys. See PennSt game and they have a qb that cant complete an over 10 yd pass.
Well, since nobody is trying to sell them as anything other than a team with a good D and good special teams playing a weak schedule, not sure how anyone can really call them frauds. They’re ranked 24th, certainly the last of the 1-loss team and behind several 2-loss teams. They’re not frauds, they’re just a flawed team with a shit ton of injuries that has found their way to 6-1.

Well, since nobody is trying to sell them as anything other than a team with a good D and good special teams playing a weak schedule, not sure how anyone can really call them frauds. They’re ranked 24th, certainly the last of the 1-loss team and behind several 2-loss teams. They’re not frauds, they’re just a flawed team with a shit ton of injuries that has found their way to 6-1.
Great post.

Yeah, if you can argue with something in hawkifann’s post, I don’t know what to tell you.
While this sounds crazy, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, we’ve actually overachieved to be where we are now. In the history of college football has a team ever been this bad on offense and look to actually be 10-1 and possibly be playing in their conference championship game?

While this sounds crazy, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, we’ve actually overachieved to be where we are now. In the history of college football has a team ever been this bad on offense and look to actually be 10-1 and possibly be playing in their conference championship game?
Yep, they have.

Considering this relative to the offenses of their peers in modern times? Possibly.

Iowa is an anomaly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT