ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Jan-6er, Kyle Young, Sentenced to 7 Years

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
The pride of Redfield, IA got what was coming to him. The best part? After Fanone's victim impact speech someone from Kyle's no doubt highly esteemed and respected camp called him a "piece of shit" as he was walking back the gallery. Not to be outdone, his proud mama called Fanone a "piece of shit" again outside the courtroom when just minutes earlier in the court room she feigned an apology to him. Fanone nails it in the video (Don Lemon is only on for a few seconds thankfully) when he says that these January 6ers are full of shit when they're begging for forgiveness and giving apologies in front of the court. They're simply rotten to the core. Nice work judge for taking out the trash!

Last edited:
Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Yep. Really hoping these harsh sentences give all these hillbilly, neckbeard, camo dress-up douche-nozzles a moment of pause before they think of trying this shit again. Every one of these idiots I get this gif running on repeat in my head.

looser.gif

His wife is a Q-anon kook also. Gather your couch change for when she makes another public plea for funds.....

[from July, 2021] “Kyle is loving father and a wonderful husband. He is an innocent man. He is facing 12 charges. We have four children that really need their father back. They are ages 17, 13, 8, and 1. He was immediately denied release. My husband no longer has his job to support us. My job isn’t enough to pay all our bills and I am afraid we could lose our home. Any help we get will make sure my children and I can stay in our family home, pay for Kyles defense, help us keep in touch with Kyle and make sure he can get food while he is jailed. Kyle lost 17 pounds in the first month and a half of being incarcerated. Please pray for us."

His wife is a Q-anon kook also. Gather your couch change for when she makes another public plea for funds.....

[from July, 2021] “Kyle is loving father and a wonderful husband. He is an innocent man. He is facing 12 charges. We have four children that really need their father back. They are ages 17, 13, 8, and 1. He was immediately denied release. My husband no longer has his job to support us. My job isn’t enough to pay all our bills and I am afraid we could lose our home. Any help we get will make sure my children and I can stay in our family home, pay for Kyles defense, help us keep in touch with Kyle and make sure he can get food while he is jailed. Kyle lost 17 pounds in the first month and a half of being incarcerated. Please pray for us."
Was she one of the folks calling the cops a POS?

If she’s a Q - I have this to donate to her.
tumblr_inline_mp0doeUBah1qz4rgp.gif

lokimeme.png

The theories on him being innocent should be a hoot.

F that B

They have a one-year-old?

That's f-d up. traitors shouldn't be allowed conjugal visits.

Reactions: Thunderlips71

Does anyone have a link to the thread about that guy in Ohio who was mailing poop to GOP politicians? I’d really like to help out this poor lady…

Yeah this guy’s actions were a little beyond getting caught up in the moment … at one point giving a stun gun to another rioter for use… and then leading the charge once within the walls ….

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT