ADVERTISEMENT

Irrefutable Proof of Global Warming

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
I don't know how to link the video directly, so you'll probably need to be on Facebook to see this. But it's worth it.

[For those who don't want to bother because you are tired of the GW arguments, this is a video of an office prank. Not really about global warming.]

Facebook Video

That might fit better into an evolution/creationism/young earth debate. Where is Accro when you need him?

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
That might fit better into an evolution/creationism/young earth debate. Where is Accro when you need him?
True, true, but you know global warming is real when dinosaurs start showing up in the workplace.

Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:
True, true, but you know global warming is real when dinosaurs start showing up in the workplace.
Do you imagine they are frozen in the ice and will thaw out when we warm up the planet? That sounds like a reason to be pro GW to me. Everyone start farting so we can play with Dino.

dino_and_flintstones__90538.jpg

Do you imagine they are frozen in the ice and will thaw out when we warm up the planet? That sounds like a reason to be pro GW to me. Everyone start farting so we can play with Dino.

ec
JG Ballard's The Drowned World depicted a future warmer Earth. Great book. What you might expect from Camus if he had written scifi. One of the consequences over time was the reemergence of some "primitive" species long thought extinct. It's been so long since I read it that I don't recall if that was explained but a reasonable explanation might be that the DNA hasn't so much been lost as commented out in the chromosomes of various species. So that under circumstances favorable to the traits those genes encode for, they express themselves.

ec
JG Ballard's The Drowned World depicted a future warmer Earth. Great book. What you might expect from Camus if he had written scifi. One of the consequences over time was the reemergence of some "primitive" species long thought extinct. It's been so long since I read it that I don't recall if that was explained but a reasonable explanation might be that the DNA hasn't so much been lost as commented out in the chromosomes of various species. So that under circumstances favorable to the traits those genes encode for, they express themselves.
Reminds me of that SciFi show "The Last Ship" where they go to the arctic to get the primordial virus strain. That should be about ready to kick back off I think.

There's valid science backing that thesis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT