ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis destroyed Tim Walz

I know plenty of good people who died playing 'you're not the boss of me' during the pandemic to be wise enough to understand both context and perspective matters. You're just as desperate to enact the same mantra they died of because you survived the gauntlet. Yours is the perspective that results in common sense being absent during after action cost/benefit analysis. Were you harmed or inconvenienced to protect others? Your line of when an inconvenience is harm appears pretty Karen level on this.

I'd like to recommend a movie for you.

I know plenty of good people who died playing 'you're not the boss of me' during the pandemic to be wise enough to understand both context and perspective matters. You're just as desperate to enact the same mantra they died of because you survived the gauntlet. Yours is the perspective that results in common sense being absent during after action cost/benefit analysis. Were you harmed or inconvenienced to protect others? Your line of when an inconvenience is harm appears pretty Karen level on this.

How is me living in one home vs the other home affecting anyone else?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Protect others? Isn't that what the magic vaccine is supposed to do?

And people are responsible for protecting themselves. That's what they did too, they coward at home with their masks on while they had people who weren't scared of their own shadow grocery shop for them.

Since I’m not up on who is or is not gay and I don’t care about a person’s sleeping arrangements I have no idea.
What does make me curious is why do you want to know?
I'm a supporter of the LGBTQ community, and it bothers me when someone is unwilling to come out and be himself because of outside pressure, like having a career in public office. Hopefully someday he'll see the light. My guess is that it will happen once his political career is clearly over; probably after another presidential election run fail in 2028.

I’m not going to argue who lived and who died. It was a cruel and sad thing. A co-worker who wasn’t all that old got sick and was gone in 48 hours. A good friend’s neighbor who was only 50, fit and healthy had a mild case and recovered only to catch it again, linger on the breathing machine for three weeks and die within an hour of being taken off.
Others I know had it 3-4 times and are still walking around.
I bet many on here have similar stories.
Let’s just move on and know that we all learned a lot - maybe the hard way.

I'm a supporter of the LGBTQ community, and it bothers me when someone is unwilling to come out and be himself because of outside pressure, like having a career in public office. Hopefully someday he'll see the light. My guess is that it will happen once his political career is clearly over; probably after another presidential election run fail in 2028.
I support the LGBTQ community and mind my own business.
Unless you have hard proof that the Governor is indeed a closeted gay - and by the way you should still support his choice if true correct? - maybe just let it go???
I mean since you support LGBTQ folks, right?

So tell me - what’s he ever done to you - and your limited vocabulary???

Lol....you mean other than con stupid people like you into voting for him? Well technically he didn't do it, you're cult leader told you to, so you did it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT