ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis destroyed Tim Walz

I'm not from Florida but I only cared about DeSantis when he wanted to get on the national stage. I'm sure his ambitions are still burn in he belly. Do doubt he wants to lead the MAGA when Trump leaves the scene.

Does me traveling from my home to my cabin need to be restricted?
Did those with covid need to be restricted from trying to infect others? You cannot pose yes/no questions in a vacuum implying something restricted is inherently bad. Is your doctor wrong giving you a food restriction prior to surgery?

Intent to be cautious isn't the same as penalty even if one invents a perceived hardship. Damn that road construction making evryones trip smoother when over causing inconvenience...temporary situations for long term benefit are a test of patience, and not net loss the impatient go full Karen over.

I am from Florida and live here. Read meat Ron does not have much of a political future with governor term limits after his embarrassing campaign for President. He can’t take out Scott or little Marco in a primary. Lot of people loathe him inside florida GOP.

Also, @KFsdisciple , he got humiliated by Disney. Nobody survives taking on the giant rat.

So, you're blaming the people challenging the OP's ridiculous post for this thread? Got it. Florida reasoning.

And you never answered the question.
I think it’s called ignore…what a concept.
Or another way of saying it is not taking the bait…
As for your “question”???
I’m supposed to respond to a really stupid and irrelevant comment?
Weird

Did those with covid need to be restricted from trying to infect others? You cannot pose yes/no questions in a vacuum implying something restricted is inherently bad. Is your doctor wrong giving you a food restriction prior to surgery?

Intent to be cautious isn't the same as penalty even if one invents a perceived hardship. Damn that road construction making evryones trip smoother when over causing inconvenience...temporary situations for long term benefit are a test of patience, and not net loss the impatient go full Karen over.

You didn't answer the question.

I am from Florida and live here. Read meat Ron does not have much of a political future with governor term limits after his embarrassing campaign for President. He can’t take out Scott or little Marco in a primary. Lot of people loathe him inside florida GOP.

Also, @KFsdisciple , he got humiliated by Disney. Nobody survives taking on the giant rat.

You want to talk about embarrassing campaigns for president? Remember Kamala's run?

Reactions: KFsdisciple

You mean red?
If you live here and don’t already know this I’ll be gentle:
Within each Party there are rival camps and factions who fight like crazy for power. But when all is said and done they put on the old united front and live to fight another day.
I don’t love some of the ultra right wing stuff but I either vote for them or not. That’s politics.

You mean red?
If you live here and don’t already know this I’ll be gentle:
Within each Party there are rival camps and factions who fight like crazy for power. But when all is said and done they put on the old united front and live to fight another day.
I don’t love some of the ultra right wing stuff but I either vote for them or not. That’s politics.
my bad. I meant Red meet Ron.

I know all about the Rivals in FL GOP and incompetent of FL Democrats. Ron really is not liked and has never been. He won’t ever win a primary against Scott or Rubio, can’t be Governor after 26.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple

I know all about the Rivals in FL GOP and incompetent of FL Democrats. Ron really is not liked and has never been. He won’t ever win a primary against Scott or Rubio, can’t be Governor after 26.
I’m only interested in how he’s doing his job now.
I don’t care if he wins Most Popular Boy in the Senior Class or not.
He may stay in politics and he may go private sector. I don’t care either way.

I think it’s called ignore…what a concept.
Or another way of saying it is not taking the bait…
As for your “question”???
I’m supposed to respond to a really stupid and irrelevant comment?
Weird
Yeah, someone posts something ridiculous trying to make the next VPOTUS look bad, and all of his supporters should just ignore it. You see that day-in and day-out on message boards like this.

So what's the answer? Yes or not yet? I'm thinking the sooner the better. Might save his political career.

How did you still get it wrong? Do you even insult bro?

You didn't answer the question.
You weren't really asking one as your context was steeped in confirmation bias. How can I word this to get the answer I want was clearly your play.

Was the restriction to stop covid transmission from person to person and also across state lines? If yes then Northern should not have been allowed to go from his house to cabin TEMPORARILY. If no then Northern should have been allowed to go from his house to his cabin per normal conditions. Funny how the situation dictates the correct answer.

Last edited:
You weren't really asking one as your context was steeped in confirmation bias. How can I word this to get the answer I want was clearly your play.

Was the restriction to stop covid transmission from person to person and also across state lines? If yes then Northern should not have been allowed to go from his house to cabin TEMPORARILY. If no then Northern should have been allowed to go from his house to his cabin per normal conditions. Funny how the situation dictates the correct answer.

Same state. Couldn't go from residence to cabin.

You're good with this restriction?

Yeah, someone posts something ridiculous trying to make the next VPOTUS look bad, and all of his supporters should just ignore it. You see that day-in and day-out on message boards like this.

So what's the answer? Yes or not yet? I'm thinking the sooner the better. Might save his political career.
Since I’m not up on who is or is not gay and I don’t care about a person’s sleeping arrangements I have no idea.
What does make me curious is why do you want to know?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT