ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden a Racist?

Hock-I

HR MVP
Oct 2, 2016
The reason I ask is, after the 2016 election, Trump got more white male votes and less minority votes. This stat was used over and over in the media as to why Trump was a racist.

In 2020, a large percentage of those privileged white males left Trump and went with Biden, but Black and Latino voters increased with Trump. The racism logic magically disappeared from the media.

In 2024, the white male is sticking with Biden, and Trump could get the largest percentage of Black and Latino votes a Republican has in decades.

So the media, democrats, etc can “call” Trump a racist, but a growing number of the groups he supposedly “hates” continue to support him from 2016 forward.

Why???

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
The reason I ask is, after the 2016 election, Trump got more white male votes and less minority votes. This stat was used over and over in the media as to why Trump was a racist.

In 2020, a large percentage of those privileged white males left Trump and went with Biden, but Black and Latino voters increased with Trump. The racism logic magically disappeared from the media.

In 2024, the white male is sticking with Biden, and Trump could get the largest percentage of Black and Latino votes a Republican has in decades.

So the media, democrats, etc can “call” Trump a racist, but a growing number of the groups he supposedly “hates” continue to support him from 2016 forward.

Why???
Lol

Reactions: Torg

Why???

Do you have links to the articles that said “due to receiving less white votes than Biden, Trump is therefore a racist”?

I'll bite. He probably has changed but some of his rhetoric back in the day does make Biden look racist.
As far as Latinos I don't believe Trump is doing anything special. My theory is many are all ready Roman Catholic and aren't a fan of today's gender musical chairs. They are naturally going to be conservative regardless of who is the nominee. Of course one that just crossed the border may feel tempted to vote Dem

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT