ADVERTISEMENT

Is China our biggest geopolitical foe?

Is China our biggest geopolitical foe?

• No. It’s Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. It’s someone else I’ll talk about.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Biden declared China our biggest adversary a while back. And since then we’ve had spy balloons and record numbers of Chinese Nationals sneaking over the border with nothing being done about either. So, do they really believe what they are saying?

Reactions: goldmom
Biden declared China our biggest adversary a while back. And since then we’ve had spy balloons and record numbers of Chinese Nationals sneaking over the border with nothing being done about either. So, do they really believe what they are saying?
no question that china is the biggest threat.
i feel like biden means it based on some metrics. a few (3-4) years ago our gdp was at 21T and china's at 18T, yesterday i learned that we are now at 27T while china's is 17T. first time in decades (??) the gap actually increased in our favor. so i take it that biden isn't totally buggering us.
that said, i really don't understand how to reconcile the border catastrophe. maybe it's the state level politicians who have been compromised by china.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
The Office Yes GIF

no question that china is the biggest threat.
i feel like biden means it based on some metrics. a few (3-4) years ago our gdp was at 21T and china's at 18T, yesterday i learned that we are now at 27T while china's is 17T. first time in decades (??) the gap actually increased in our favor. so i take it that biden isn't totally buggering us.
that said, i really don't understand how to reconcile the border catastrophe. maybe it's the state level politicians who have been compromised by china.
China has peaked. This is not a sustainable demographics chart. To many older people that the younger cannot support. The one child policy doomed them years ago, not to mention the self-created real estate/government works bubble. All of those cheap manufacturing jobs are going to have to move elsewhere. Sit back and enjoy the crash.

730px-China_population_pyramid_from_2023_to_2100.gif

Reactions: luvmyhawks
China has peaked. This is not a sustainable demographics chart. To many older people that the younger cannot support. The one child policy doomed them years ago, not to mention the self-created real estate/government works bubble. All of those cheap manufacturing jobs are going to have to move elsewhere. Sit back and enjoy the crash.

730px-China_population_pyramid_from_2023_to_2100.gif
Seems pretty cool though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT