ADVERTISEMENT

Is Corey Feldman the greatest performer of the 21st Century?

Nonsense. Every one knows Steven Seagal is the greatest guitar player in the world.

4cda2d99d74674219d13d730bf2ce62c--steven-seagal-guitar-players.jpg

Saw some video by a guitar player that said Feldman was faking that riff solo. That what he was playing on the frets didn’t match the sound. Until he steps on the pedal, which cuts to his feed as he plays the whammy bar. No idea if true, but funny stuff.

Saw some video by a guitar player that said Feldman was faking that riff solo. That what he was playing on the frets didn’t match the sound. Until he steps on the pedal, which cuts to his feed as he plays the whammy bar. No idea if true, but funny stuff.

Reactions: Pinehawk
I actually watched ‘The Two Coreys.’ I’m an old school Feldman fan. But, his music is bad. So bad it seems like a prank. Him dressing and dancing like Michael Jackson is weird too. Even though they were close.

I actually watched ‘The Two Coreys.’ I’m an old school Feldman fan. But, his music is bad. So bad it seems like a prank. Him dressing and dancing like Michael Jackson is weird too. Even though they were close.

I'll take your word for it. I can't imagine him being a good musician.

But he can kill a vampire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT