ADVERTISEMENT

Is Harris the only candidate in this election?

A couple of reasons (IMO). Trump can only run negative ads about Harris. He can't run positive ads about himself. Who would believe that who doesn't already worship him? Also, I assume Harris will start to run negative ads about Trump. There is just so much to review and choose from. Plus Trump gives them a new commercial every day he speaks.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen a lot of political ads. Been watching a lot of Olympics and some preseason NFL. I also luck out with Premium YouTube

I could write positive ads for Trump. The maga fan base would love it.

“I am fighting for the American people against pure evil. I alone can stand in the way of the deep state liberals who are hell bent on destroying what our noble founding fathers created for us. When they aren’t killing babies they are juicing children to get their beloved adrenachrome. Very bad people. If you don’t want to allow barrakala HUSSEIN obamala to become king forever, which is is their goal, then you need to fight and do whatever it takes to save our great nation!! The only way they can win is if they cheat!”

Trump is a known commodity, if you don't know what he stands for, then you haven't been paying attention. He's a twice impeached, convicted felon, sexual abuser, but because I'm in a cult, I stand with him despite all of that.

At this point, Harris is the one who has to prove she is a good candidate, and right now, the only platform she is running on is that she isn't trump.
FIFY

“I am fighting for the American people against pure evil. I alone can stand in the way of the deep state liberals who are hell bent on destroying what our noble founding fathers created for us. When they aren’t killing babies they are juicing children to get their beloved adrenachrome. Very bad people. If you don’t want to allow barrakala HUSSEIN obamala to become king forever, which is is their goal, then you need to fight and do whatever it takes to save our great nation!! The only way they can win is if they cheat!”
Way too articulate

Harris still has not committed to any policy because she knows her policies will turn off a portion of the dem base. Harris is afraid to speak in public and take questions because she will say something stupid.

Trump is a known commodity, if you don't know what he stands for, then you haven't been paying attention. The priority for the Trump campaign is to combat the lies that the dems are putting out there.

At this point, Harris is the one who has to prove she is a good candidate, and right now, the only platform she is running on is that she isn't trump.
drump is a known loser. He has no upside. If you don’t get it, sorry for you.
Harris is a positive for the future.
Yer boy drump is a loser from days gone by.
Sorry, boy. You are hitched to a loser.

Harris still has not committed to any policy because she knows her policies will turn off a portion of the dem base. Harris is afraid to speak in public and take questions because she will say something stupid.

Trump is a known commodity, if you don't know what he stands for, then you haven't been paying attention. The priority for the Trump campaign is to combat the lies that the dems are putting out there.

drump is a known loser. He has no upside. If you don’t get it, sorry for you.
Harris is a positive for the future.
Yer boy drump is a loser from days gone by.
Sorry, boy. You are hitched to a loser.

Just saw my first pro-Harris ad from her actual campaign. Good to see.
They've been running nationally during Olympic coverage. I've watched some and had it on in the background quite a bit. Nothing of substance (not that political ads usually are), just meant to raise recognition and awareness to give a positive impression and make it more difficult for the GOP to define her.

Trump stands in opposition to the far left agenda.
😂🤣😂🤣

Trump doesn't give a single fvck about any agenda other than his own. If he thought the far left would give him control of a major party like the far right has to further his own ego, he'd be f'n Karl Marx. He has zero core principles other than Donald Trump. He has no moral base below which he wouldn't sink.

Noice.

😂🤣😂🤣

Trump doesn't give a single fvck about any agenda other than his own. If he thought the far left would give him control of a major party like the far right has to further his own ego, he'd be f'n Karl Marx. He has zero core principles other than Donald Trump. He has no moral base below which he wouldn't sink.
dude is a loser, grifter, take advantage of his base, mutha scrather MF.
He loves poor people sucking up his screed.
Unreal that his base does not waver.

😂🤣😂🤣

What principles do you think the left have? They are the party who wants to censor our speech, take away our guns, force us to take vaccines against our will, mutilate our children, force us to drive electric cars even though it costs more, and tell us that all white people are racist.

I'm sorry that you don't see that your own party is as morally corrupt as they come.

What principles do you think the left have? They are the party who wants to censor our speech, take away our guns, force us to take vaccines against our will, mutilate our children, force us to drive electric cars even though it costs more, and tell us that all white people are racist.

I'm sorry that you don't see that your own party is as morally corrupt as they come.
My God. You are truly a victim of the right-wing news industry. Sad.

Oh child. Please read every “ point” you post and truly think deep, about it.
C’mon. Really read and think about what you post.
What Hawk would believe your post?

cg9qzscr-1353902186.jpg

Sorry you have been brainwashed by msm. You can't even deny anything I have said because you know it's true.

Bury your head deeper in the sand so you don't have to acknowledge reality. Great plan
The biggest right-wing media outlet lost a lawsuit for knowingly propagating lies and defended itself in court by claiming that it is entertainment, not news.

Last edited:

Jeez child. Take a moment and digest what you have written. Really. Think about your words. You seem to have no ability to really digest the drump shit. Truly, read the sentences you have written and try to understand those words.
That is some deep seated verbiage.

Reactions: torbee and nelly02

Yikes those strawmen sound terrifying.

Reactions: billanole
And yet you can't deny that the left supports everything I said. You guys telling me I'm stupid doesn't prove shit. It just makes you look even more desperate.
You're the one making claims about what Democrats want to do without evidence. Just because the candidate that you support wants to terminate parts of the Constitution, tried to get an official to commit election fraud, is a convicted felon, ran a fraudulent charity, and lies like it's a bodily function doesn't mean that you make a point by throwing s*** against the wall. (Links included)

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

You’re a f’n idiot.

And yet you can't deny that the left supports everything I said. You guys telling me I'm stupid doesn't prove shit. It just makes you look even more desperate.
Is it the policy of the Democratic Party to “take away your guns”? If you say “yes”, you will need to furnish a link to the party platform where that appears. If it’s the position of any major candidate - same requirement. Absent that, you admit you’re full of shit. TIA

I don't have a clue how the election will turn out. What's amazing is that so many think they do and are happy to announce it now. Many will look like fools, but it won't stop them from repeating four years from now.

The biggest right-wing media outlet lost a lawsuit for knowingly propagating lies and defended itself in court by claiming that it is entertainment, not news.
But they got the bestest ratings, as we are constantly reminded.

Content just doesn't matter anymore it seems.

lol

It's funny. Months ago he complained that his trial was preventing him from campaigning. Then the trial ends. Still no campaigning. Becomes the official nominee. No campaigning. New opponent, no campaigning. Pretty clear he simply wants to be doing something else.
Not sure if serious? Trumps has several rallies, talked to the black media group, and held like a 70 minute press conference recently. Has Kamala taken any questions from the media?

Last edited:
You're the one making claims about what Democrats want to do without evidence. Just because the candidate that you support wants to terminate parts of the Constitution, tried to get an official to commit election fraud, is a convicted felon, ran a fraudulent charity, and lies like it's a bodily function doesn't mean that you make a point by throwing s*** against the wall. (Links included)
I provided evidence. These are things democrats want to do. We could argue to what extent, but I have not lied.
- censor our speech

take away our guns-

- force us to take vaccines against our will

-mutilate our children

-force us to drive electric cars even though it costs more

-all white people are racist.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Who the hell are those 46%? It's scary how easily duped so many are in this country.
We've got a segment of the population that wants to blame the government for everything wrong in their lives.
What Trump has been able to do is capitalize on that with his original "drain the swamp" slogan.

Then along came Covid, and his mishandling of that led to his landslide defeat in 2020.
Now, as a result of Covid, we saw inflation go wild. Who better to blame than, again, the government?
Originally he tapped voters resentment of Washington DC.
So he was both opportunistic and lucky. Plus, this country is nearly as divided as it was in 1968, so there is no longer "a middle".
Rant over!

She has been doing rallies practically daily, maybe you missed the 15 threads on it because your head is in the sand? She took questions from reporters literally yesterday.

The knock on her from Republicans is that she can only read off a teleprompter. That is what she is doing in the rallies. She answered a few questions, but she has not taken difficult questions from reporters.

It is clear that kamala gets flustered and says stupid stuff when she gets uncomfortable. So dems are trying to limit her unscripted exposure. I can't blame dems on this, but kamala has also not proven that she can handle the pressure. I think she will fall apart as the pressure is turned up.

The knock on her from Republicans is that she can only read off a teleprompter. That is what she is doing in the rallies. She answered a few questions, but she has not taken difficult questions from reporters.

It is clear that kamala gets flustered and says stupid stuff when she gets uncomfortable. So dems are trying to limit her unscripted exposure. I can't blame dems on this, but kamala has also not proven that she can handle the pressure. I think she will fall apart as the pressure is turned up.
Can you provide a clip of Trump handling pressure from reporters that isn't just him berating the questioner's intelligence or network?

She answered a few questions, but she has not taken difficult questions from reporters.
You think questions on fed intervention and Israel/Gaza are easy questions?

She very well may fall apart when the pressure is turned up, there are a host of times she garbled her message prior to Biden stepping away. But so far I have to admit she has played her hand exceptionally well as the top name on the ticket. I was a big detractor of hers and I am pleasantly surprised so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT