ADVERTISEMENT

Is Harris the only candidate in this election?

You think questions on fed intervention and Israel/Gaza are easy questions?

She very well may fall apart when the pressure is turned up, there are a host of times she garbled her message prior to Biden stepping away. But so far I have to admit she has played her hand exceptionally well as the top name on the ticket. I was a big detractor of hers and I am pleasantly surprised so far.
Dems were able to hide Bidens mental decline for a long time by keeping him away from the public. They have the same plan for Kamala. I think dems and the msm should want to push her to see how she responds to being questioned and being put in difficult situations.

If she wins the election, she will be the face of the country. There is a lot of bad shit that can happen when you have a weak leader who makes bad decisions (I believe Kamala is a weak leader with bad ideas). While many of you don't like Trump, he has proven that he could handle 4 years as president without bringing war, a dictatorship, or worse to this country.

It scares me that Kamala is a very far left candidate who will likely implement some very extreme policy. A lot of people are dismissing these extreme ideas because they hate Trump so much that they are willing to vote for anyone who isn't him. I think Kamala has the ability to destroy this country through her social progressiveness, pro war, pro immigration, and pro globalization stances. I think the open border that the left want could very well bring ww3 onto American soil. This would be far worse than anything that has happened under Trump. WW3 is a very real possibility under the current group of democrats. (ftr, I don't hate all democrats, I hate the Kamala, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi democrats.)

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Dems were able to hide Bidens mental decline for a long time by keeping him away from the public. They have the same plan for Kamala. I think dems and the msm should want to push her to see how she responds to being questioned and being put in difficult situations.

If she wins the election, she will be the face of the country. There is a lot of bad shit that can happen when you have a weak leader who makes bad decisions (I believe Kamala is a weak leader with bad ideas). While many of you don't like Trump, he has proven that he could handle 4 years as president without bringing war, a dictatorship, or worse to this country.

It scares me that Kamala is a very far left candidate who will likely implement some very extreme policy. A lot of people are dismissing these extreme ideas because they hate Trump so much that they are willing to vote for anyone who isn't him. I think Kamala has the ability to destroy this country through her social progressiveness, pro war, pro immigration, and pro globalization stances. I think the open border that the left want could very well bring ww3 onto American soil. This would be far worse than anything that has happened under Trump. WW3 is a very real possibility under the current group of democrats. (ftr, I don't hate all democrats, I hate the Kamala, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi democrats.)
Well count me as one of the folks proud to vote against Trump. I wanted someone other than Kamala (or Joe), but I have no hesitation to vote for her. I guess we will agree to disagree as I think your worries are hyperbolic…especially considering the fact that I firmly believe Trump is a far greater threat to America than Kamala.

Can you provide a clip of Trump handling pressure from reporters that isn't just him berating the questioner's intelligence or network?
Or lying. Don’t forget Trump’s penchant for just flat out lying all the time.

Biden - Trump debate was remembered for two things:
1. Biden’s condition
2. Trump telling more lies in a debate than any other candidate in history.

I get where you're coming from on policy although I don't agree with you and that's certainly worthy of debate. However, your support of Trump is mind-boggling. So you have no problem with a person becoming president who is a convicted felon, an individual who tried to overturn an election, and one who attempted to disenfranchise millions of voters with a fake elector scheme? Please explain.

Or lying. Don’t forget Trump’s penchant for just flat out lying all the time.

Biden - Trump debate was remembered for two things:
1. Biden’s condition
2. Trump telling more lies in a debate than any other candidate in history.
3. Trump ruining maybe a landslide victory by agreeing to a debate which exposed Joe's condition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT