ADVERTISEMENT

Is Murder Defensible by "Deeply Held Religious Beliefs"? Asking for a murdered gay...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

New York City Dancer Murdered In Anti-Gay Hate Crime​

July 31, 2023 Crime, LGBT News

The New York Daily News reports:
A professional dancer voguing at a Brooklyn gas station after a trip to the Jersey Shore with his friends was stabbed to death during a confrontation Saturday night with a group of Muslim men who said the victim’s impromptu performance offended their faith, witnesses and friends told the Daily News.
O’Shae Sibley, 28, a professional dancer who has performed at Lincoln Center as part of an all-queer dance group, was blasting music and dancing with his pals at the Midwood Mobil station on Coney Island Ave and Avenue P just after 11 p.m. when their antics drew homophobic protests from a group of men nearby, authorities and witnesses said.
The NYPD is investigating the caught-on-video killing as a possible hate crime. Medics rushed Sibley, stabbed in the torso, to Maimonides Medical Center but he couldn’t be saved. The killer ran off on Coney Island Ave. and has not been caught.

Next time you are filling up your gas tank remind yourself the Biden administration sent millions of dollars to the middle east for lbgqt education....

Yeah....

At one time, yes. But I’m 54 now. My breakdancing days are mostly behind me.

I bet if I put down some cardboard on the sidewalk and started playing Run DMC you could still do it.

You'll just injure yourself, the fame will go on for decades

Just say you believe in capital punishment in a deep red state. You can kill to your hearts content. Now wait, that's a couple of years off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT