ADVERTISEMENT

Is the GOP a Cult?

Elon has made Twitter virtually unreadable. I just want to see what people are saying about Iowa football or Caitlin Clark and I get inundated with unwanted post after post after post of fascist pro Trump BS. It doesn't matter how many of those people I block, they keep getting funneled my way. I wish there was a setting where I could just say "turn politics off" so I wouldn't get any of it. If I want political news, I don't want to get it from Twitter.

Elon has made Twitter virtually unreadable. I just want to see what people are saying about Iowa football or Caitlin Clark and I get inundated with unwanted post after post after post of fascist pro Trump BS. It doesn't matter how many of those people I block, they keep getting funneled my way. I wish there was a setting where I could just say "turn politics off" so I wouldn't get any of it. If I want political news, I don't want to get it from Twitter.
Seeing more and more people posting this - Elno's overlords are funneling fascist, pro-Trump content at everyone.

Seeing more and more people posting this - Elno's overlords are funneling fascist, pro-Trump content at everyone.
yep, I said it a few months ago. It was ridiculous that I was receiving MTG posts when looking at suggested feeds before I blocked her.

"Elno is a Supergenius" or "Elno cannot understand a grade-school-level logic problem"

Can't be both.

This is pretty much the Hitler/Nazi playbook, to a T

“There is no way for a conservative to accomplish our vision of society unless we’re willing to strike at the heart of the beast. That’s the universities.”

Yes, still a cult. Does anyone think after this election they'll literally drink the Kool aid?

They hung on to Reagan for a long time. It will be the same with Orange Jesus. They will tear each other apart with purity tests and proclamations that they are true to TRUMP’s legacy.

Reactions: SSG T and DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT