ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a way to get All-22 views of games?

Feb 25, 2008
I know you can subscribe to get All-22 replays of NFL games. Is there an option like this for Iowa games in particular? That seems like a very un-Kirk like thing to exist, but it sure would be nice to be able to see more of the field and what happens during plays, how plays develop, and probably most importantly.....just what the f*** our receivers are doing.

It's probably asking too much, but a fan can dream right? I mean Cubs fans dreamt for 108 years before they finally got what they wanted.......................................just sayin.

I've been wishing for this for years. I had hoped one of the networks would experiment with a skycam-only type broadcast where you can see the entire field from behind the pocket. It makes for great replays, I'd think someone would have tried using it as the primary viewpoint by now to see if it caught on at all. Video games have been using that vantage point for literally 30 years now, for a reason.

I know you can subscribe to get All-22 replays of NFL games. Is there an option like this for Iowa games in particular? That seems like a very un-Kirk like thing to exist, but it sure would be nice to be able to see more of the field and what happens during plays, how plays develop, and probably most importantly.....just what the f*** our receivers are doing.

It's probably asking too much, but a fan can dream right? I mean Cubs fans dreamt for 108 years before they finally got what they wanted.......................................just sayin.
In short - you don't wanna see that...:)

I've been wishing for this for years. I had hoped one of the networks would experiment with a skycam-only type broadcast where you can see the entire field from behind the pocket. It makes for great replays, I'd think someone would have tried using it as the primary viewpoint by now to see if it caught on at all. Video games have been using that vantage point for literally 30 years now, for a reason.
I'm surprised this isn't out there anywhere specifically because a generation+ is trained to see the field that way thanks to Madden. Unless the demand is pro-side only.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT