ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump getting worse than Biden?

Is the guy who got soggy mouthed after 2 hours on the phone at 11pm eastern as bad as the guy who trails sentences into ovlivion with no line of reasoning ?......

More at 11.

Is the guy who got soggy mouthed after 2 hours on the phone at 11pm eastern as bad as the guy who trails sentences into ovlivion with no line of reasoning ?......

More at 11.
Yes most elderly people struggle to be coherent at night. It’s ok to critique Trump every once in a while. Your full throated defense of everything he does is why most people think your a fvcking clown.

Yes most elderly people struggle to be coherent at night. It’s ok to critique Trump every once in a while. Your full throated defense of everything he does is why most people think your a fvcking clown.
Really appreciate your perspective Dr Spaceman.

You guys ran 2 retards, that's not the Republican party's fault.

Listened to a podcast that speculated a bit about their different approaches to speaking. Biden has tended to be a deliberate speaker, trying to prevent his stutter. Then of late, when he’s lost his train of thought, he typically stops to collect himself/remember what he was trying to say. Which makes the whole pause look worse.

Trump meanwhile, when he loses his train of thought, just plows on through, creating the word salads we’re accustomed to from him. This does have the PR value of looking better when he does it however.

Listened to a podcast that speculated a bit about their different approaches to speaking. Biden has tended to be a deliberate speaker, trying to prevent his stutter. Then of late, when he’s lost his train of thought, he typically stops to collect himself/remember what he was trying to say. Which makes the whole pause look worse.

Trump meanwhile, when he loses his train of thought, just plows on through, creating the word salads we’re accustomed to from him. This does have the PR value of looking better when he does it however.
Notice the difference on those twos abilities to recall the topic of conversation?
Awww I know you’re dealing with big feelings but there’s no reason to use the r-word

Merriam webster: a person who has an intellectual disability

Man you guys are out of gas.

No.
Do you have a poster of Trump you goon too? He is obviously in mental decline, not sure why you can’t admit it?

Is it because you came at Biden so hard on this only to have the tables turned and you don’t want to be wrong on a subject? It’s ok to admit you were wrong man.

Notice the difference on those twos abilities to recall the topic of conversation?

He is 78 and getting worse. A walking Corpse that rambles on about god knows what. Oldest presidential candidate in the history of America and you want to run him out there?

LOL, stop being a walking joke

You're as disingenuous as you are stupid.

From Merriam-Webster

retarded​

adjective

re·tard·ed ri-ˈtär-dəd

Synonyms of retarded
dated, now offensive : affected by intellectual disability : intellectually disabled
Note: The term retarded is increasingly considered offensive. The use of intellectually disabled is now preferred over retarded in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts, as well as in general use.

informal + offensive : very stupid or foolish

Considering trumps, meandering word salad approach; he clearly just keeps going until he runs thru the runaway train of thought he’s on. Sometimes he gets back to the point, sometimes he doesn’t.

I really don’t think he’s that much better at recalling conversation topics, he’s just better at covering.

Do you have a poster of Trump you goon too? He is obviously in mental decline, not sure why you can’t admit it?

Is it because you came at Biden so hard on this only to have the tables turned and you don’t want to be wrong on a subject? It’s ok to admit you were wrong man.
You are an adult Male who idolized bruno mars and now you want to talk to me about gooning to men.

Go sit in the corner ya weird fuxk.

• Haha
Reactions: BrunoMars420
Considering trumps, meandering word salad approach; he clearly just keeps going until he runs thru the runaway train of thought he’s on. Sometimes he gets back to the point, sometimes he doesn’t.

I really don’t think he’s that much better at recalling conversation topics, he’s just better at covering.
Try just an ounce of objectivity.

Trump's speech pattern is annoying, but he recalls the questions during his response, and lately he has been smart enough to repeat it. ( I think someone got to him.about not being able to hear questions)

They just an ounce of objectivity.

Trump's speech pattern is annoying, but he recalls the questions during his response, and lately he has been smart enough to repeat it. ( I think someone got to him.about not being able to hear questions)
It’s the same crap he has always done. Always just enough to appease people like you to explain away and/rationalize his answers.

But there’s rarely specifics and to call them actual answers is just insulting.

It’s the same crap he has always done. Always just enough to appease people like you to explain away and/rationalize his answers.

But there’s rarely specifics and to call them actual answers is just insulting.
O make no mistake he has perfected the bullshit political answer.

I 100% agree with that.

Anyone reasonable person who watched his speech yesterday and compared it to his campaign appearances in 2016 and 2020 would see that he is going downhill.

He’s always been a word salad and off the cuff tangents speaker but now he repeats the tangents, struggles for words, and cannot find his way back. He’s stalled mid sentence like Mitch has done on several occasions

He didn’t do that a few years back.

I love WTD's breathless defense of Trump in every thread. He's the President and CEO of the Trump Rapid Response Team (TRRT).
Believe it or not I pick my battles. You jagoffs went a week of couch fuc.king talk before I even acknowledged it and then laughed it off.

Donald Teump is not some hero of mine, he is simply thr guy in the batters box that I REALLY want to get a hit because, you guys are not even hiding you are pushing towards communism now. To stick with a shitty analogy, I wish I had a different batter and certainly one that represented me more but I need this guy to just get a ****ing hit.

You are an adult Male who idolized bruno mars and now you want to talk to me about gooning to men.

Go sit in the corner ya weird fuxk.
I love great artists and chose to memorialize Bruno on HBOT. Not sure that is idolizing him lol.

What’s the corner you sit in, in your room to goon to your Trump poster? Also objectively, if we were both attracted to males, wouldn’t it be better to goon to Bruno compared to Trump?

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
I love great artists and chose to memorialize Bruno on HBOT. Not sure that is idolizing him lol.

What’s the corner you sit in, in your room to goon to your Trump poster? Also objectively, if we were both attracted to males, wouldn’t it be better to goon to Bruno compared to Trump?
Your last question, never ask shit like that to a dude again.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT